𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." I said making her look at me.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." She said as she walked past me to find Octavia.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Octavia's POV

I woke up with a groan coming out of my mouth and with a bad leg.

As soon as I heard footsteps, got up, "Aaah! Aaah!" I screamed as I backed up until I hit the wall.

"Please! Please, don't hurt me! Please don't- Aaah! No! " He pulls me towards to him as he brings a heated sword towards me.

"No, please! Nooo! Noooo!" I screamed as I felt the burning sensation at my thigh.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cade's POV

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Bellamy said as he gathered a search party for Octavia.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back." I said as he gave me a teasingly smile.

"Somebody's gonna miss me~" He said teasingly making me roll my eyes and punch him in the gut.

"I'll be worried Jasper." I said as he sighed.

"Cade, I need to do this." He said as I sighed and looked at him.

"Fine. Be careful Nuthead." I said as he gave a reassuring smile.

"I will. Little Danger." He said as both of us laughed at the nicknames we gave to each other.

"We need a tracker." Bellamy said as he raised his voice.

He looked at me, "Sorry. Can't join, I have to help Clarke around here." I said as he nodded.

"Finn. Get out here." He said.

"I'll call him." I said as I went to His and Raven's tent.

"Hey. Mind if I join." I looked to see Clarke walking beside me.

"Yeah, sure." I said as both of us went to their tent.

"Finn, they're leaving." I said outside from their tent.

"All right. I'm coming." He said as he went outside with Raven.

"Nice hair." I complimented him as he gave me a smile.

"Thanks." He said, he spotted Clarke way ahead of us.

He ran towards her leaving me and Raven walking together.

"Did you cut his hair?" I asked her as she turned to me.

"I did." She said as she gave me her gorgeous smile.

"I guess being a mechanic has it's perks." I said as she gave me a confused look.

I chuckled on how cute she looks, "Steady hands." I said as she chuckled in realisation.

As we arrived, I've noticed something odd with Clarke and Finn and I wasn't the only one who noticed.

The tension was so thick that I can't move a muscle.

"Guys, guys. Come here!" A delinquent said as he pointed on what looks like a shooting star.

"What is that? So bright."

"Did you see that? Look up there. It's so beautiful." They said as hundreds of shooting starts all from the sky.

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven said beside me.