Chapter 10

Bai Qian pushed Mo Yuan on the bed, with her body following as she sat astride facing him before bringing her head down to crush his lips with hers, her tongue delving in and out in the primal mating ritual she would like their lower halves to be doing. She wanted him in her but his teasing made her want to give him a taste of his own medicine before finally fulfilling their bodies' need to join as one. She peppered his face with small kisses before moving to the side to lick his ear. Mo Yuan grunted as his hips bucked forward, "Qian Qian..." was all he could utter as she lathed and sucked on his earlobe. His hands reached down her back to touch her wet core from behind as she continued with his other ear then down his throat, licking and sucking, her body moved downwards leaving his hands bereft of her wetness. He moved her long hair to the side so he had a better view of what she was doing and the open exploration of his body with her hands and mouth was so erotic he might be undone before he was inside her. She gazed up at him as she licked his nipples with the tip of her tongue , making them harden in reaction, his hips suddenly bucking upwards that he almost unseated her. Growling at him in warning to be good and stay still, he stopped as her mouth followed the path of her hands further down his torso. One hand enveloped his raging erection, twisting as it moved up and down his shaft while the other fondled his ball sack, her tongue making circular motions in and around his navel. Mo Yuan threw his head back as a flood of sensations came with her touch. Her fingers circled the head of his cock, spreading the pre-cum around the head for her mouth to taste and savor. Her touch alone was heaven and when her mouth was finally facing his crotch he roared in ecstasy as her tongue circled the tip, tasting what her fingers previously spread around while her hands continued to pump his shaft in a twisting motion from the base to where her mouth was, the other hand alternating between fondling his sack and massaging his perineum. " Aarrgghh!... Qian Qian... so... good..." Mo Yuan stuttered. Encouraged by his enjoyment, Qian Qian opened her mouth and took as much of him as she could down the back of her throat while breathing through her nose to prevent herself from gagging. He was so endowed that there was still so much room for her hand to pump the rest of him that she could not accommodate in her mouth. As she went down on him, her hand pumped up from the base and vice versa. Mo Yuan hands gripped her head to help steady her and it was taking all of his restraint not to shove all of himself down her throat. Removing him from her mouth, her tongue continued to circle the head as she pumped him up and down. She spread his legs wider and dived down to lick his balls, "Ahhh, Qian Qian!" Sucking them gently and lathing them with her tongue lovingly, her mouth continued with her downward exploration as her tongue sought where her other hand had been. Gently moving his ball sack aside, she then gave attention to his perinium with her tongue, rolling the tip up and down between the base of his sack and anus. Curious as to how he'll react, she tried to extend her rolling tongue on his anus longer before moving back to his ball sack and Mo Yuan grunted in ecstasy as his body bucked upwards in surprise, his legs parting wider to give her better access. "Oh god, Qian Qian!... that feels....sooo......incredible!" Satisfied with his reaction, she filed this away for future lovemaking sessions. She did it again and again until Mo Yuan couldn't take any more without spilling his seed, she felt herself being lifted and pushed back on the bed. "Mo Yuan, I'm not yet finished with you!" Was all she was able to say before he crushed his mouth to hers quickly before pushing her leg up and on her sides and diving straight to her wet core. He licked and sucked her like a starving sailor while his fingers pumped in and out of her entrance. "Mo Yuan... Mo Yuan, I love you!" As she felt herself climbing and reaching her peak, hips gyrating, her hands pushing his face to her orgasming core. She hit her peak, Mo Yuan knelt and positioned himself before thrusting up on her clenching walls, eliciting a scream of ecstasy from her and a growl of satisfaction from him. As her body bucked wildly from her orgasm, Mo Yuan gathered her legs with his arms forward and thrust hard and fast, giving all of himself to their joining. With his big shaft hitting her cervix, Bai Qian's orgasm was so much more powerful and prolonged she thought she was going to keel over from ecstasy. About to be undone as her vaginal muscles gripped his engorged shaft tightly, Mo Yuan finally felt his balls retract and his whole body quiver as he joined her in orgasm and filled her belly with his seed.