【𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲】

❝𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘.❞
𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

❞𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

You both met when you were seven, and he, eight. He along with his family, were attending a party hosted by your family in your mansion.

You had been standing by the window, too shy to interact with the much older guests that your family had invited. Instead, you were looking out into the night, watching longingly at the twinkling city lights and admiring the heavenly moon.

You were ignorant to your surroundings, focusing all your attention on the world you could have been in if not for the party your parents had hosted.

An eight year old boy, equally as out of place as you were, caught sight of you. He decided to approach you in hopes that you both could accompany each other, and save him from boredom.

You had glanced back to the crowd for a split second and caught sight of a pale, light blonde haired boy approaching who seemed to be you. Upon making eye contact with him, you turned away continued to look out the window, feeling your face grow warm.

"Hello," he lightly tapped your right shoulder and greeted. "I am Romulus Regillus; son of Felix and Priscilla Regillus."

"A-ah!" You curtsied, head tilted down. "I am (Y/N) Corda, daughter of Magnus and Mila Corda."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, (Y/n) Corda." He bowed in turn, placing his right hand on his heart.

"Um... as to you, Romulus Regillus." You felt your face grow even hotter, eyes trained on the ground. Though you knew that it was disrespectful to not make eye contact with the person you are speaking with, he intimidated you.

"To be honest, I approached you because I was bored and seeking someone to accompany me." He confessed, making you slowly turn to look up in slight curiosity. "And you were the only one who wasn't an old man or woman, and looked at least a similar age to me."

"I'm seven this year..." you trailed off, daring to make short eye contact with his breathtaking golden eyes.

"I'm eight." He smiled, eyes closing into crescents. "Let's be friends, okay?"