babyboy..-lil bakugo x bakusquad!!/August

Bakugo-kitty, babyboy,lil guy
Mina-mama, mommy
Denki-zapdad, papa
Sero-dada
Kiri-daddy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bakugo pov
Time 12:23

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't do it. And that just made me more stress on top of all the work we have to do and then I had to go training tomorrow. My God oh my God my God my God.. the sniffling an those sniffling turned into hiccups and then I started crying my eyes out.

Nobody pov

What bakugo though didn't know was his friends we're literally at the door on the other side they've been listening to him I mean they're pretty protective though they don't show it much they are so Kiri busted that door open well not exactly he didn't even say anything he just knocked once and another time then another time
(3=OPEN THE DOOR) Bakugo immediately open the door knowing that his friends could help they're always there for him and he's at his lowest.

Mina POV

Once Kiri open that door I ran to my baby he's too precious not to be my baby is the only one I would die for ngl.
My eyes are focused on one person one person only about the smallest person in the room I cleaned off his tears and get him on his bed I look at Kiri and say"poor guy must have been stressed out"and it was obvious so I asked Sero to go get in a bottle of milk denki to go get the bed ready (Mina and Kiri have a room together no they are best friends they don't do anything nasty you freaks but since they share a room they usually put their couches together so they can sleep on there and there babyboy will go to sleep on The conjuring beds) so he went. I asked Kiri to go get some blankets hopefully Kitty  is okay for now he's too sweet until kind well once you get to know him but his mother and father mentally abused him I can't believe them. Some of the cruel people on the Earth are just next door it pains me to know that they hurt one of my best friends but I can't worry about that right now I have to worry about my babyboy...

              To be continued....
____________________
392 words
Took two days man..
      💀 (She my oc btw)