✨mama momo and her angry little pomeranian ✨

( you can watch the video if you want but the ship ain't necessarily going to be like that just tell me you oh I'm sorry for not posting for a while I just kind of gave up and then I got energy again so here I am being so-called"productive" ew- anyways on the book)

Momo pov
(By the way, I stayed up all night so please excuse me I'm very tired and I'm not going to edit yet I might add it later but not now so shame on you for what I need to edit one is 605 in the morning I still ain't slept I put up a dang treadmill at one something in the morning leave me alone) my day consists of going to school coming home going to my dorm get my stuff from my dorm put them in my new dorm with bakugo and I'm almost done only got a few more packages to come but bakugo finished hours go but when I look on his side of the room all I see is a bed and I stand a lamp and that's it he doesn't even have a TV kind of feel bad for him so when he gets home I'm going to ask him something.

*Time skip 2 hours brought to you by my lazy f****** ass 😁☝️*

I see bakugo at the door so I go up to him but before I go up to him I'm hiding well I'm not necessarily hiding I'm in the doorway waiting for him but I'll pick my head out hoping he doesn't see me and... I see tears running down his face I suddenly have I guess what you call Mama senses yeah it's weird- it feels like a split second when I hug him against the door and then for a second he was hesitant but he hugged me back, and so I knew there was something wrong... I think it's time to ask bakugo why he was crying earlier and why he doesn't have many things in his room.

Nobody pov

"Baby why were you crying and why don't you have things in your room like a TV?" As he was sniffling his nose he looked at Momo and told her things like -he was worthless and meaningless and she didn't even know why she gave birth to him- Momo wanted to cry hearing that and so she already knew why he didn't have anything in this room and she probably thought he didn't have anything old room at his house she's so happy he decided to get a dorm mama wants to change everything for Bakugo and she knows she'll do a good job at it

Part one ended
To be continued, my fellow fancy and friendly fans which are zero of you I know that but have a good day and be back for maybe the next chapter of this goodbye.!!!!💋❣️❤️♥️♥️✨✨🌺🌺🌸🌸🌺😁😁😁💐💮💐💮🌹🥀💋💋❣️❤️♥️♥️🌺🌺
❤And Grammarly is always here to help❤