After high school was when you wanted to try the whole acting thing. You never told your parents that you were doing it. You withheld your last name from people, and if they asked for one, you made it up. You wanted to see if you could do it with no help.

Finally, the bouncer let you in. Inside people were everywhere. Music was blaring and strobe lights would flicker on and off. Hannah held onto your hand as you led her to the bar. The bartender took special interest in you, giving you whatever you wanted every time you came up.

You and Hannah had a routine. Bar, drink, dance floor. It was over and over until finally, Hannah had had enough. Everything was hitting her head on, and she needed a break. You helped her sit down as she held her head in her hands.

"I need some air." She said.

You couldn't hear her, not even standing so close in front of her. "What?"

She pointed to the exit and you understood. You helped her get up and she threw her arm over your shoulder. You both walked out the back exit behind the building. Hannah put her back against the wall and closed her eyes. She gently let her head rest against it trying to make the spinning stop. 

A sudden song popped in your head. You started humming and swaying. It finally hit you that you still had your drink in your hands. For some reason it made you laugh. "I think I'm going to keep this glass."

Hannah opened her eyes and smiled. You put the glass on the ground and grabbed both of her hands. You continued to hum the song that was stuck in your head. You spun each other around, swayed, and continued to dance until Hannah leaned over and threw up on the ground.

In any other situation, it would've made you sick. Right now, it made you laugh. You weren't laughing at her expense on purpose, everything just felt funny.

Hannah got back up and wiped her mouth. "I think we should go home now."

You picked up your glass and helped your friend to walk out to the front of the building. She stumbled a few times, but you did a fairly good job of keeping her up. She might've fell once, but what she didn't remember wouldn't kill her

About to take a turn to get back on the sidewalk, your body clashed with another. Your drink spilt all over the other person. Your eyes focused on the now stained shirt and you couldn't help but laugh. Your eyes continued to travel upward to an annoyed familiar face. Your laughing ceased as you tried to figure out who this was.

"Are you serious right now?" The man looked down at his shirt completely unamused.

"Hey watch where you're going man." In Hannah's head you would bet she thought she sounded tough. In reality, all her words were slurred not giving an ounce of sounding threatening.

"You ran into me." He said baffled.

"I didn't run into you." There was a pause as Hannah closed her eyes and laughed to herself. "That was her."

"Doesn't matter. Can you move, we're trying to get inside unseen."

"Oh my God, you're Tom Holland." Hannah's eyes went wild. Her threatening tone getting thrown out the window.

He shushed her trying to get her to lower her voice. "Not so loud."

You snapped your fingers and pointed at him. "You're right Han. I couldn't put a name to the face."

"Great, fans. Whole reason we came back here was to avoid them." Tom said to another person behind him.

"Do you not know who she is?" Hannah pointed to you.

"No. Should I?"

"Yeah, she's-"

You placed a hand on your friend's mouth. "I'm nobody."

Tom rolled his eyes, completely annoyed with this whole conversation. You moved out of his way, giving him room to walk to the back exit. When he was gone, you continued to help Hannah back to the street. There you got a ride to your house muttering about how much of a prick Tom was.

Almost on cue, Hannah instantly took off for the bathroom after getting inside. You followed after her and held up her hair. When she finally hit a point of nothing coming up, you helped her clean up and get her on the couch. You wanted her to sleep on a bed, but she argued that the couch was closer to the bathroom.

"Feeling any better?" You asked softly while putting a blanket over her.

She shook her head no. You gave her a few pillows to put under her head and one to hold onto. You put a small trashcan beside her just in case. You then put a water bottle and some medicine on the table for her for the morning. When she seemed to have fallen asleep you took off to your room.

In the morning, Hannah was still asleep in the same position you left her in last night. You hoped that she got a full nights rest since it looked like she never moved. You had a headache, but you knew it would be nothing compared to how Hannah was going to feel.

You took some of the same medicine that you put out for Hannah last night. You closed your eyes and leaned against the counter. Hannah came shuffling in and took a seat on the floor.

"Morning." You greeted lightly.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes. "Hi." The word came out almost like a whisper.

You sat in front of her. "How are you feeling?"

"Awful."

"Then why don't you go lie back down?"

"Because."

You nodded your head. "Good answer."

You both sat on the floor for awhile. Hannah had her head resting to the side on a cabinet while you ate toast. When she finally started to feel not as queasy, you made her a piece as well.

"(Y/n/n), the last thing I remember is coming outside to get some air."

"After that I got you home leading to where we are now." You avoided her eye as you got off the ground.

Skeptical, Hannah kept watching you. "What else?"

You shrugged starting to clean up. "Nothing."

"Did I make a fool out of myself? You can tell me."

"No you didn't make a fool out of yourself."

"Then what aren't you telling me?"

You sighed and sat back down. "We ran into Tom Holland."

Hannah sat up straighter now excited. "What? What happened?"

"He's just another Hollywood prick. An obnoxious movie star. I ran into him and spilt my drink on him. I'm glad I didn't apologize though. I will be completely happy to never see his face again."

"My brain hurts trying to remember this moment." Hannah put both of her hands on her head and squeezed her eyes shut.

"I wouldn't bother. It's better to forget him."