Someone threw water on me, I tried to keep my eyes closed but he held me by my jaw making me open my eyes. I groaned in pain, he removed the cloth from my mouth.

"You bastard-"
"Say another word and you're dead"

I kicked his leg and he fell on the ground. He stood up and was about to slap me when his dad said, "No, Seungcheol, is this the way I taught you to treat women? Especially Kim's women?"
"Dad-"
"Get aside you idiot"

He bent down to me, "Welcome Ms. Kim, you said we aren't your type? How do you feel to be our guest?"

"You-"
"I didn't tell you to speak yet, or are you too eager to die?"

I started moving on the chair. He laughed and said, "rebellious like your mom, aren't you?"
"My-"
"Don't speak, I hate when Kim's speak"

I was helpless, I couldn't do anything. Nothing was on my side. No one knew where I was, what was happening with me.

Taehyung's pov:

"His condition is serious, there are injuries on the cerebrum and-"
"Jungkook, you talk to them"

I went out, I wasn't able to believe my brother was in this condition. The most active one among us was now laying in the bed, unconscious. My sister, I don't know where she is, how she is, fine or not, alive or-

My thoughts weren't letting me breathe properly.

"Taehyung, don't worry. I promise I'll find her-"
"Jungkook, I'm such a bad brother"
"No you aren't, believe me, you're the best brother to your siblings. Now, don't make many public appearances, let's take Junkyu home too"
"They allowed?"
"It took some negotiations but they did"
"I know what you mean by negotiations"
Jungkook laughed nervously.

While going home, I dropped by the store Junkyu and Haru went to yesterday. I checked the CCTV footage and checked the car number, it was definitely not one of our cars. So they planned it from the begin? or did they switch the drivers in between?

"Jungkook where did you find Junkyu and how?"
"He pressed the emergency number he had from the day you were shot, I was then able to see his location. At first, I think it might have been pressed by mistake, but the location of his phone was weird, so I went to check and-"

"Where did you find him though?"
"The central highway which goes to the hill-"
"The hill?"
"Yes"
"Can you find the location of this car?" I showed him the picture from CCTV footage.

"I can try"

Hyunsuk's pov:

"Why is this place so quiet today?"
"Choi Hyunsuk it's 12 am" I was talking to myself.

I got a call, "Hyunsuk, can you drop by the warehouse?"
"Why Hyung?"
"I forgot my jacket there"
"Why did you go-"

"Why are you laughing Hyung?"
"Just bring my jacket back"
Call ended.

I was whistling as I got off the car and searched for the warehouse key under the front doormat. "Found it, these dumbheads-wanting- to-be-criminals have no brains-"
I went silent after the door opened.

"Why is it extra dark today? Is dad here again with his soju mates?"

"Dad! Are you he-"

I could hear sobs, someone definitely is here but, wait, you shouldn't have come here Choi Hyunsuk-

"Save me-" I heard a voice. I looked up, water drops were falling from the roof. Is it raining at this moment? why am I always in this horror scenario? reminds me of the day miss snow was pleading for help.

I started walking following the voice of the sobs, my steps could be heard as they were disturbing the still water on the ground.

I opened my phone as it rang, it's 3 am already.
"Yes Hyung?"
"Nevermind, I found my jacket in the car-"
"Hyung it's so scary here, are you trying to prank me?"
"No, did you see her though?"
"Who?"
"The ghost of the warehouse"
"Hyung, don't"
"Kidding, Kim Taehyung's sister"
"Here?"
Call ended.

This network-

"Save me" A not-so-clear sound was heard.

I went in the direction of the sound, I turned around again, hesitating a bit.

"Coward!" Coward? I didn't hesitate again and walked towards the sound.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄