A/N

Hello, I'm the author of Anathema, this is the rewrite of the first story I was writing a while back. I really lost inspiration for that story and in the end I couldn't continue with it. So I decided to try out a rewrite for all of you, it seemed like people actually enjoyed my writing which is weird to me, I've always kept it to myself because I was worried about what everyone would think. I'm glad you all enjoyed it the first time, this time the story has some huge differences, but there will be some similarities from the original plot if you can even remember it. I would like to state the second chapter has some pretty dark and possible triggers in it, I'll be warning you in chapters that contain that kind of content in them for you all. I plain to make this story on the dark side but don't worry this is still going to have good things in it, I also want to explore more mental illness and different types of abuse and the feelings involved in that kind of situation as well as many other heavier topics. I hope you all enjoy this remake, I really put some effort into the chapters. 

I also would like to state that updates WILL NOT BE REGULAR! This project is on my on free time and I don't always have the energy or free time to work on it, so I apologize in advance for possible cliff hangers.

Disclaimer: Any art or pictures I may or may not use are not my own, the cover picture does not belong to me either, please do not give me credit.