CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !

Start from the beginning

Roshni could not even stand but Sameer was trying to take advantage of the situation.

He was trying to get closer to her.

But Roshni was handling it all.

She tried to move away from Sameer.

Eventually, her vision became blurry and she could not see anything properly.

She warned Sameer, "Look Sameer, I can't bear you anymore. I am not in a state to do that. My husband is also present here, and you stop it before I call him." Roshni said.

"Your husband?" Smirking, Sameer looked at Roshni.

"He doesn't mind you being here. He has chosen a wife for himself according to his status. Call him! Let me also see, who do people, and your husband himself believes. Say! Go and speak to him! But remember the one which is hidden from Mallika, that the truth will also come in front of her. And I don't know if your husband refuses to accept you as his wife. No one will save you Roshni! Anyway, a girl like you, whose voice does not come out in front of Aman, what will she do to me?", Sameer said.

"You think me so weak?" Saying this, Roshni twisted Sameer's hand.

"Ek Ladki Ke jhukne ko, Kabhi uski kamzori mat samajhna Sameer Siddiqui. Ham jahan bhi jhukte hain, wajah ya toh mohabbat hoti hai, ya izzat. Mr. Khan mere shauhar hain, aur unke saamne jhukna, meri marzi hai . Par tum jaise log, jo ek ladki ki izzat nahin kar sakte, use sirf ek maamooli cheez samajhte hain, unke liye mere dil mein na izzat hai, na jagah, aur na raham." Roshni said angrily.

("Never consider a girl's bowing as her weakness Samir Siddiqui, wherever we bow down, the reason is either love or respect. Mr. Khan is my husband, and it is my wish to bow before him, but people like you, who cannot respect a girl, consider her only as a mere thing, for such people, there is no respect, no place, and no mercy in my heart!.". Roshni said angrily.)

It was time for the next switch so Sameer pushed her away.

She was about to fall but she held herself.

"Sameer, this function... Don't spoil It... otherwise!" Roshni said.

But then she felt a gentle touch, and she knew whose touch it was and left all her worries. All his struggle to stay away from unwanted people came to an end.

And due to his touch, she was relieved.

She said softly, "Khanba... I mean Mr... Khan... is that you?"

"Yes," Aman replied,

And after this 'yes' she closed her eyes. She was unconscious...

Her head was on his chest.

Aman noticed that her wound was still bleeding.

So, he called out to Baazigar, and "Kyamifa!", Aman did magic

But the wound did not heal.

He was under stress.

He said again, "Kyamifa!",

But no change, so he dressed it there with the help of Baazigar.

Roshni started talking in her sleep and said, "Khanbaba, I am tired of all this! Please... stop all this, or there is some other way... end my life only... please khan baba... please." Roshni said, there were tears in her eyes.

Aman was so surprised as he had never heard these words from Roshni's mouth before.

She was completely exhausted and broken.

There were tears in Aman's eyes too.

"Roshni, you never tell me anything.

You never share anything, that day, Something happened in the office on the same day when I found you unconscious. someone was there, But even then you didn't say anything. Please Roshni... tell me something." Aman thought.

Uff! Aman, I am fed up! When it was said that Alia is Haiwana, then you did not understand, and then you say, tell me, will anyone tell you. Brainless Jinn!

"Don't tell me anything, I'll find it myself," Aman said with a sigh.

That's like my Khanbaba. Sorry, Roshni's Khanbaba. Maddy is very happy now.

He gave an excuse and left the function and took Roshni to his room.

He laid her comfortably on the bed and himself sat down beside her.

He was angry and hurt because of his lack of trust.

But still, he cared about her.

After the function was over, Aman and Sameer met in a separate room.

"Sameer... you are a guest and do not do any such thing that because of you, any member of the house, especially Roshni, has to face any problem. Remember, she is still my wife. If Roshni suffered in any way, then no one would be worse than me. Don't even try to harm Roshni. Don't you know who she is? She is Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.", Aman said, he was angry, his eyes turned blue. Seeing him, Sameer remembered how badly he had been beaten up when he accused her of the 5 crores robbery at Saima's wedding.

Sameer agreed and quickly left.

After a while, Aman became normal and went out.

On the other hand, someone was planning to return to ruin the Khan family.

It's none other than... the one who is returning. Who's the one who is back... What is Next for Aman and Roshni? Is life Bringing new trouble for them? Want to know? Then come here, and get to know yourself.

( Hey in this story the laal chand track will be after some time as it is already going on in yjhjk 2, Originally published by @Dindin_writes and continued by me.)

Bye!