💛 SunSet 💛

Y/N's POV

Y/N was in her room like always, she spent most of her time there since it was her safe space. The room itself was nothing to grand but y/n had made it into a place where she could practice and enjoy her craft as a whole. The room was adorned with many art peices she herself had made and the place was really well kept. Every art supply she owned had its own special place. The diffrent types of pens,markers, canvasas, sketchbooks,paint, paint brushes, ect. made the room more colorful and interesting. There was a window at the other side of her room that lead in all light from outside.

The sun was already starting to sunset which let out a lot of warm orange light in which made the room more vibrant. Y/N loved this time of day, she always tried to capture the sunset's beauty with her art. Y/N had also opened the window a bit just enought to let in a small breeze. The breeze combined itself with the smell of paints,charcoal,paper, and markers the room had. To y/n this was the best type of smell. Inside the room one could hear the strokes her brush made against the canvas it was a satisfying sound. The clatering of the paintbrush against the cup of water, the slight creak of the isle and chair. Y/N was completely focused on the painting in front of her careful not to make a wrong stroke or accident. Her hands and clothes were covered in paint but she didn't seem to mind. I mean when had she even had clothes without paint on them.

She didn't noticed the noise coming from the other room to her that was irrelevant right now. Her sister was a bit annoying at times but she still appreciated her siblings. She had soft music playing from her phone on youtube. (she didn't have much for spotify premium lol)

Midoriya's POV

Midoriya had gotten up to go to the restroom when he had come to approach a slightly opened door. There was a nice ting of sunset coming from inside as well as nice violin music cover of "Shout Baby".
He could hear nice brush strokes as he got closer to the door. Inside he could see a girl with H/C hair bunched up into a messy half ponytail. He couldn't make out any other facial features since her back was turned to the window. He was really curious of what she could be painting. He creaked the door open causing to startle the girl. She wipped her head around to meet her eyes with a pair of wide curious eyes.

Y/N's POV
Such a vibrant green.... Y/N thought.

-10 minutes before-

Midoriya POV

Midoriya was making his way downtown with y/n's sister (y/s-your sister) to work on a project they had together. Both went to the same school. As you reached y/s house she stopped the small origami she was making and as she opened the door kachan was sitting on the couch already chilling.

Bakugou why are you here y/s asked surprised.

I don't trust you with this nerd... kachan said. His eyes were narrowed.

Y/S shrieked with happiness.
Awww is Kat jealous???? Y/S said in a teasing tone.

She went and jumped on to kachan hugging him before kachan could answer.

Shut up! kachan yelled, trembling.
and Get Off Of ME!

Midoriya just stared at both of them in disbelief.

Do you want to do your homework here too kat? Y/S asked.

No. I already did my homework idiot.

Your so mean... y/s said pouting.

Well I'm not the one who waits till the last minute to turn it in... kachan growled .

Y/S just ignored him, and instead let go of kachan and sat on his lap near the coffee table.