Prologue: Awakening *

No One's POV:

 There's a fine line between right and wrong, and somewhere in the shadows, they send us in to find them.

On a Snowy mountainside in Northeastern Italy, a small band of mercenaries sits in a small shack atop the peak. They are part of a splinter cell group known as the black hand, a shadowy terrorist organization responsible for multiple terrorist attacks across Europe. Right now, a small band of them are hiding out on top parts of the Alps to hide away from Interpol and the Italian Authorities before they can sneak out of the country. They recently kidnaped an Italian Scientist Maria Barbieri, a world-renowned nuclear physicist who they believe will help them make dirty bombs for their upcoming attacks in Northern Europe...

Grunt 1: Jesus it's cold up here, when the hell can move off this damn rock and get out of here.

Grunt 2: Not until the storm passes, we would easily get lost in there and it would be safer until it finishes its course.

Grunt 1: Christ I can barely feel my nuts right now.

Grunt 2: You don't have any nuts remember!

Grunt: Yeah well up yours yo--

Crack! Crack!

Before the merc could respond to shots are heard from the distance and the mercs fall over dead, two quarter-sized holes in their head.

??: Yankee-6 to Yankee lead, targets are neutralized.

Then two soldiers dressed in winter tactical gear climb up the fence towards the merc bodies. they quickly dispose of them before anyone realizes they have been taken care of.

Yankee 1: Nice shot Yanke-6. Team 2 is preparing to go interior.

Yankee 6: Roger, will provide overwatch.

Yankee1: Copy all, alright Yanke 2 get those charges set.

YN: Roger prepping charges now.

The second soldier named YN or ghost quickly walks over to the door and places two-door breaching charges on each side of the doorway. As soon as he is done, he moves back behind Yankee 1 to prepare with the rest of the team.

Yankee 1: Ready?

YN: Ready.

Yankee 1: Breach, breach, breach!

Yn clacks off the charge and the charges on the door exploded ripping the door wide open, Yn's team then rushes the door and quickly make their way inside the house

Yn clacks off the charge and the charges on the door exploded ripping the door wide open, Yn's team then rushes the door and quickly make their way inside the house. The team quickly encounter two mercs with ak47's which the team quickly subdue. The team quickly spilts up and searches the house.

Yankee-1: Ghost take Roach and Kodiak and sweep the top.

Yn: You heard him on me.

The three quickly benign up the stars up towards the master bedroom, they can hear foots steps and some objects being broken most likely the mercs getting ready. As they approach the door YN motions to his teammate to breach the door and toss a 9-banger. With a swift and hard kick, Roach kicks the door opening before popping the flashbang. After it explodes Yn and Kodiak storm the room. They identify three targes holding weapons. Right in the middle of them was a person tied to a chair with a bag over their head. With swift and fluid motions they quickly drop all three targets making sure they don't hit the hostage. All three targets hit the ground with a loud thud. Yn moves over towards the hostage. He takes  the black bag off her head revealing that it's Doctor Barbieri.