My eyes fell to my feet as we were directed into a line. Each of us being placed in front of one of those helmets that made travelling through the bridge possible. 

"Nice to see you all." Cadogan greeted, slowly walking down the line of us. "We have come to an agreement with your friend, Clarke. I think you will all be very pleased with it."

"Where is she?" I demanded, venom in my words. "If you hurt her, I swear to--"

One look from Cadogan resulted in his guards giving me a hard jab. The blow caused the wind to be knocked out from my lungs as the rest of my friends tried to turn to help me. 

Bellamy stood still, his eyes glassy as he looked straight ahead. 

Face me. Face what you have done. 

He didn't. 

"If you would let me finish." Cadogan continued, immune to the chaos that had just broken out for a moment. 

He didn't get to finish, but this time it wasn't me who interrupted but rather the sound of the door opening. 

We all turned to see Clarke making her way toward us. I let out a small sigh of relief over the fact that she seemed to be rather unharmed- at least physically. 

"Why are they still restrained?" She demanded, her face falling as her eyes landed on our bounded hands. "We had a deal."

My eyes met hers. "Clarke, what's going on? What deal?"

"He releases all of us and I take him to the Flame."

I looked to Bellamy quickly...all of us didn't include him this time. 

Cadogan turned to walk down the line, his stupid cape billowing in his wake. "You'll forgive me if I have trust issues where you're concerned." He looked to his guards. "Remove the restraints one at a time. Any violence will be met with lethal force."

Doucette- the man who had spent two months with Bellamy on another planet- moved to Miller first and removed his restraints under withering stares. 

"No one's getting violent." Bellamy assured. "It's a good thing. You're being released."

Once finished with Miller's restraints, Doucette gave him a small nod. "Helmet on to protect your memory."

"You good with this?" Miller asked Clarke as Doucette moved onto Hope. 

Clarke gave a quick nod, but I could tell she wasn't entirely trustful of Cadogan and his word. 

Doucette moved down the line- Miller, Hope, Jordan and Niylah had all been freed and released into the anomaly. 

But when he reached Raven, he paused, looking at her outstretched hands for a moment before moving onto Echo. 

My eyes darkened as I realized what they were doing- Echo realized it too. "Sending the fighters first, is that it?" She challenged. 

A guilty smile came to his face as he gave a small nod. "Can't be too careful."

Once Echo was removed as a threat, they moved onto me. "Hands." Doucette ordered, giving me a forced smile. 

I glared at him, slowly raising my arms up so he could free me. 

"Take your helmet and go." One of the guards ordered. 

My eyes drifted toward Bellamy and I gave a firm shake of the head. "I'm not going without Raven."

Bellamy met my eye. "Avery, please. You need to go."