Chapter 3 (I love you too) ANOTHER SMUT WARNING, im not sorry HeHe

I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that damned shitty hair taking pictures of me and deku!! I don't know why but, I instinctively used my body to shield deku and growled at him, "If you fucking wake him up, I swear to god shitty hair."

I whispered. He just quickly backed up when he whispered,
"Looks like someone's already gotten attached to the greenete already."
Before quietly running off and leaving me and deku alone once again. I just gave a low growl of annoyance as he scampered off and returning my attention to the sleeping pup snuggled into me. He looked so fucking peaceful in that moment. His small body raising up and down as his steady breathes filled my ears.
I don't know why, but in that moment I felt unexpectedly calm. But, soon after I found myself running my face through his soft, thick fur. His scent so addicting, he smelt like sweet mint and lavender. So calming I almost fell asleep on him. But, as I was awoken by the sound of his cute little yawns. I've honestly given up trying to hide the fact that I like him. I kept  getting mad at myself for thinking he was cute and denying it, but I've decided just to accept it. I lifted my head and was met with the sight of his red flustered face.  He tried getting up and was whimpering , "I-I'm s-s-sorry"  multiple times. But, I pulled him back into me and pinned him down, "Now, where do you think your going?" I asked him, with a slight annoyance. He looked up at me with his still red face,

"I didn't k-know you w-w-wanted m-me to.." But, I cut him off with a growl, making him tremble under me. But, suddenly a shiver was sent up my spine as I looked down. I felt my grip loosen as his small whimpers filled my ears, h-he, he was crying. I-I made my omega cry. I stumbled back with a shake. You made him cry, what kind of alpha makes their omega cry. I know, I'm a horrible alpha.

You don't deserve him, your not a worthy alpha. You even caused him pain last night, when you played with him and pleasured yourself.

My inner alpha was screaming at me, and I became lost in my thoughts. W-what the fuck am I doing, why am I doing this to my mate, Why.." My mind was going a mile a minute when suddenly, "H-hey, K-Kachan is it? A-are you ok?" I heard a kind voice say. I whipped around and saw the small green dog behind me, a worried expression plastered onto his face. "Look, Deku. I-I'm sorry for everything last night.
I- well. I just couldn't control myself and ended up giving into my alpha." My head was held in shame, but then I was met with his small pelt nuzzling into mine, his tail wagging violently as he said, "I-It's okay. I-I e-ended up letting m-myself fa-all to t-the p-leas-ure and I-I k-kind o-of l-liked it."

I felt my face flush hot as well as I heard a small whine of embarrassment escape him, his face completely red. I felt an overwhelming urge and blurted out, "Can I mark you!?" I quickly shut my mouth, realizing that it was my alpha speaking. There was a moment of awkward silence and then he said. "Y-yes, I'd l-like that." With a hint of embarrassment. I felt very happy in that moment, my tail started wagging violently and I saw his poof of a tail start to wag too. I chuckled a bit, "Look who's excited." I murmured, causing him to retort, "S-shut up and c-claim me already." I licked my lips, seductively and started to lap at his scent gland, making him release a soft mewl,

"Ngh~."
His face now utterly red as he couldn't control his omega, and was letting it go. I grinned at the sight. I kept lapping at it until it was a bit swollen and scented like me and then I sunk my fangs into his soft pelt. His flesh so soft as I felt it between my teeth, "Gah~"
Another, slightly louder mewl was released from him. I let go and my mark stood there, very visible and large. I felt myself well up with pride as I  knew, this meant he was mine.
I stood back and made nudged him to make sure he was okay. "You okay?" I asked. But, I was only met with the sound of his pants as he collapsed onto his side, with a lust filled face. "Deku?" I asked, a bit worried. "K-kachan, p-please." I heard him whimper as he lifted his leg so I could get a view of his hard member. I stood there, smirking and feeling prideful knowing that I had aroused my omega. "Don't worry, I'll help you." I said as I felt my own owner rising at the sight of his arousal. I nudged him until he was standing and then carfully stuck my hard one between his legs. Thrusting in and out. His whimpers of pleasure filling my ears, "Ngh~K-Kachan~!"

I heard him mewl. Kachan, huh? I thought. That's not even close to my name, but I think it's cute. I could feel myself getting close and sped up my thrusts, only causing him to turn into a moaning mess. We were about to finish when, "Hey, what's all the racket? Katsuki I hope your not being mean to Izuku! If you are I'm..." I looked up to the thumping footsteps coming closer, and found myself staring at the damned shitty hair! "Get the fuck out!! OUT!!" I barked at him, snarling and instinctively blocking him from Deku. I could see here a small whine of pain come from the omega behind me. Shit, he's in pain because he didn't get to release.

"YOU GAVE HIM PAIN, SHITTY HUMAN GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

I snarled, he looked at me, looked at
Deku and then looked back at me before a dark red blush grew all over his pathetic face. "Oh shit! I'm so fricken sorry Katsuki, carry on!" He yelled before slamming the door shut. I snorted with triumph, "fucking finally!" Now, I thought. Back to business. I trotted back over to my mate, still trembling and panting from the stimulation I got back on top of him and I went hard and fast, wanting to pleasure my omega and make up for the lost release.
"~Kachan~mmm~!" He moaned, filling me with extra arousal. Shit, I'm gonna cum! I thought. As I was about to release, I felt Deku arch his back and mewl,
"Cumming!!!"
"Aww fuck!"
I grunted as he hit his release only a bit sooner then me, spurting his sweet scenting liquid all over the floor as he moaned, I released as well. Letting ribbons of my alpha flow onto the floor and his belly fur. After a good minute of riding out the releases we both collapsed
, exhausted from the pleasure. I got up after a good minute of recovery and trotted over to my mate. Finally able to catch his breathe and was now just cleaning himself, licking off all the semen and sweat. I chuckled, then picking him up by the scruff and taking him to my bed. I had made it nice and comfy for us.

Now that Deku was my mate, I finally didn't have to sleep alone anymore. I gently set him down on the soft bed and layed down next to him. "K-kachan?" He asked suddenly. "Yes, shortie." I replied, chuckling when he retorted. "Hey! I cant control what breed I was born!"
"Yeah what's up Deku."
"Well, um. I-I, I love you, a lot."
I don't know why, but at that moment it felt like my heart would burst at how happy I was to hear those words. I nuzzled my head gently between the crook of his neck, and whispered.

"I love you too."

Before sleep had taken control, crashing into me like a black wave.