¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Swan House
Backyard - Day

Harley sits cross legged on a picnic blanket, her hair loose and her face free from makeup. She was spending the day with Emmett and Rose, wanting to spend as much time with them before the battle. Emmett lays down next to her, eyes closed as if sleep had consumed him while Rose sits behind her, playing around with her hair.

She was enjoying the peacefulness with being near her mates and she wanted it to last as long as possible. Her eyes look around before they land on an object at the edge of the woods, with a frown, she stands and heads towards it. Emmett voices calls out to her before she goes far.

"Where are you going Buttercup?" She turns her head towards them.

"I saw something and I wanna have a closer look." With that, she continues onto her mission. Once she gets to the object, she looks at it to see it's a box. A box that was covered with beautifully carved flowers and patterns. Harly turns back to them and waves it a little for them to see.

"It's a box." She turns back to it, contemplating if she should open it or not. With a shrug, she carefully opens it to see a rolled up note tied up with a blue ribbon. Getting more confused, she takes out the note and puts the box carefully onto the ground.

Not even noticing what was going on behind her, Harley pulls on the ribbon and making it loose until it falls onto the ground. She opens the letter and reads the note out loud.

"Harley Swan, will you do us the honor of allowing us to take your hand in marriage." Her head snaps up quickly to see both Emmett and Rose kneeling on their knees in front of her, one hand from them both holding onto a little black box. Inside the box was a ring, it's band was silver in colour, different coloured gemstones along the band with small diamonds weaving between them. It was beautiful and Harley was crying her eyes out.

She couldn't even get out a yes, Harley just hugged them as tightly as she could while nodding her head rapidly. Emmett grabbed the ring out of the box and passed it to Rose who placed it onto her finger. Harley gives them both a passionate kiss before lying in their arms. She was happy, truly and undeniably happy.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Clearing in the woods
The day before the battle

The day before the battle, and emotions were running high. Harley twirls her ring around her finger, a habit she has now picked up and her bat swung loosely in her other hand. She was nervous, even though she wasn't the main target, she was still in serious danger. Harley stood next to Bella in the clearing, they had led a blood trail up to where the battle would take place and are now waiting for their escorts to arrive.

Emmett and Rose had already said their goodbyes to her before going hunting. They were waiting with Edward and Diana, Diana would be staying for the battle but Edward had volunteered to stay with them for extra protection. Silence surrounded them before Diana gave Harley a smile.

"I heard congratulations were needed, Harley. I'm very happy for you." Edward also gives her a small smile.

"Congratulations and welcome to the family." Harley smiles at them brightly.

"Aww. Thanks guys." She looks to her ring, a dreamy look coming onto her face. "I can't wait to marry my Puddin and Pumpkin." Bella stares at her for a moment before whispering.

"Congratulations." Harley stares at her for a second before giving a small smile.

"Thank you."

"Who are we congratulating?" Harley turns to Paul's voice, and gives him a squeal while showing Jacob and Paul her ring.

"I'm getting married!" They both pull her into a hug. Edward clears his throat.

"Alice says there's a storm coming." Jacob nods.

"Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going."

"I'll take the longer route. But I'll get there first. Set up camp." Jacob and Paul nod. With that, Edwrad grabs their bags and some gear, and leaves but not before giving Diana a small kiss. Harley lifts her arms up to Paul with a smirk.

"Carry me peasant." With a roll of his eyes, he picks up Harley and starts heading off with Jacob holding Bella not far behind them.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys, surprise! I know when I usually upload I do it once every week but I thought I might gives you guys a surprise update.

I might later today upload the next chapter as I believe it being the 2nd last one before the final chapter for this story.

I'm just so excited to finish this story! It's been up for so long, with so many times where it wouldn't been updated for months before I would come back and do some chapters for you guys then be off again etc, so let's just say for me to practically nearly be done is exciting!

Also, here is the outline of what the ring would look like. Just imaging the green gems were different colours. (Hopefully you guys can see the ring below)

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!