Out this hoe😎💥☝🏻

Start from the beginning

" I know, but you are going to knock Remus's socks off when he sees you in this dress." She said excitedly.

Mam- we're dating but okay?

But nonetheless I marched up the stairs with her giddy little ass. She led me to my bed which revealed a black dress that stopped right above the knee and it looked tight. Like really REALLY fucking tight. I don't do tight clothes.

" lily no." I stated shaking my head

" why not!" She whined

" because I don't do tight clothes." I informed

" which is exactly why I want him to see it. You have an AMAZING body. You should show it off more." She said smiling.

Ugh. " fine." I rolled my eyes in defeat.

" great we have a full thirty minutes to get you ready. We got ready early so we can do you." She said clapping as the girls all moved in one Swift motion completely taking over me.

Marlene started with my hair, Alice started with my makeup, lily was observing and kes looked for Accessories.

Marlene started to pull out her wand and raised it up. I thought she was going to curl or straighten my hair, but no OH NO I noticed my hair started falling off.

"WOAH- MARLENE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled

"I'm cutting your hair, don't get me wrong I LOVE how long your hair is, but you'd look better with short hair" she smiled cutting more hair off.

I took a deep breath to keep myself from going absolutely insane and let her do it.

Alice finished my makeup and she patted herself on the back. Marlene finished curling my hair and stepped aside so I can look into the mirror.

Maybe I was a bit over dramatic. It's actually looks really good. It's not short and it's not long it's medium length.

Lily handed me the dress and guided me to the bathroom. I locked the door and started taking my clothes off.

I pulled the dress up and zipped the back of it. I looked down at my figure and to say I'm surprised is an understatement.

I've never been that fond over my body, in fact I have issues with my body, but wearing the dress definitely boosted my ego a bit.

I mean it tightly fit in all the places that it should. For once in my life I don't feel like an absolute train wreck.

I stepped out of the bathroom and played with my fingers nervously.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Their eyes shot to me and all four pairs of eyes went wide.

" holy shit you look gorgeous." Lily stated

" when the hell were you going to tell us you have such a hot body?" Marlene asked playfully licking her lips.

I smiled at them and tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"So uh- are we going to go down there?" I asked looking at my feet. Which I ironically had my white vans on.

I'm not wearing any heels who the fuck do you think I am?

They nodded their heads and made their way out of the door with me following behind

I felt a familiar pit in my stomach growing from nervousness. I swear to god if I have a anxiety attack I might un alive myself.

But I straightened my posture going down the steps and nonetheless held my head high but that didn't last long when I saw remus look in my direction. I quickly jerked my head down to save myself the embarrassment and proceeded to step of the last step.