𝟛𝟝 - ℝ𝕖𝕞, ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Can I give you another hug?" Remus let the words slip out, all he wanted was to be in the warm embrace of Ophelia again. "Well, uh, could you hug me as I don't think I can move again." Ophelia chuckled at this.

"You don't have to ever ask twice." Ophelia stood from the bottom of the bed and walked up to the top before leaning down to give him one more hug. "Does anyone else know?"

"Yes, the boys have known since second year and Lily has implied she knows but we don't talk about it."

"Lily's too clever for us, honestly think she could be a Ravenclaw." Ophelia giggled as she spoke, remembering the moment Lily worked out who Ophelia 'was'. "To be honest you could be a Ravenclaw too Rem, you're crazy smart."

"How did you work, um, my monthly problem out?" Remus hated compliments, so brushed past it to ask a question that was creeping in his head.

"Oh, well it was-"

"FUCKING SNIVELLUS SHITTING COCKFACE ARSEHOLE SNAPE." A deep yell told the pair that they weren't alone any longer. Both swung their heads around to see Sirius looking extremely red faced, James with clenched fists and Peter looking unsure on how to be.

"Fi, you're ok!" Peter smiled at seeing the girl looking relatively ok other than teary eyes.

"Um, why wouldn't I be?" Ophelia looked at all three boys perplexed. "And what has Severus done now?"

"That's what we want to know, one minute you're sat with him." James spoke first.

"You were sat with Snape?" Remus questioned Ophelia, shocked by the action.

"It's not a crime is it?" Ophelia laughed but stopped when she saw how serious James and Sirius looked over the matter.

"Anyway, you were with him, next thing you're rushing out the hall looking all flustered and then Severus comes up taunting us saying how we've lost you forever. We were coming to ask Moony for help or if he'd seen you, and there you are." James continued.

"So what did he do? We thought he'd poisoned you with one of his creepy potions or somethings." Sirius still had his arms crossed but now leant against a cabinet close to Remus' bed.

"He, um." Ophelia looked at Remus from the side almost as if she wanted his permission to tell them she knew.

"James." Peter tugged on James arm whilst muttering. "She knows."

"Oh my Merlin, Fi knows!" James jumped knees first onto the bed where Remus laid and Ophelia sat. "Wait how do you know?"

"If you had let me finish. Severus-"

"Snivellus." Sirius covered the word with a cough.

"Severus", Ophelia enunciated the name still showing care to the Slytherin, "accidentally pulled out some revision notes on werewolves, then he spoke a bit about them and it all started to click."

"Accident my arse." James scoffed.

"I can see that now." Ophelia felt Remus shiver slightly beside her. "Rem, don't worry I wouldn't even dare to tell him. Even if I hated you, which there's almost no chance of that happening."

Remus nodded in response, knowing that words would never be enough to show his gratitude. Ophelia could sense James' dying need to talk, aided by his fidgeting feet.

"Go on James, just say it then." Ophelia rolled her eyes knowing what words James was about to give her.

"I told you so." James yelled whilst sticking his tongue out.

"Merlin you're so childish James." Remus gruffly chuckled.

"Oh Rem, let the toddler have his moment. You feeling better now JamJam?" Ophelia spoke in a tone like you hear a mother speak to her baby.