Chapter Seven

As I stopped and looked at Lord Darcia he dispapeared into the darkness. My eyes widened in terror. 

"April?" I looked at Daniel. "You okay?" He was looking around now, before looking back at me.

"Yeah, im fine." He nodded as we ventured on further. As we carried on walking, I looked around again. A few figures were now emerging from the shadows. I jumped as I heard a blood curdling scream. 

"April!" I flipped my head to where the scream and come from and my eyes widened. Anna was in the arms of Lord Darcia. A scream tore from my throat. 

"No! Let her go!" Lord Darcia chuckled as people surronded us. Daniel flinched at my side and I looked at him with a horrified expression. 

"Daniel, what did we tell you. You cant fall in love with a human." Daniel shook his head and held up our joint hands.

"I dont care. This, is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I dont care about your rules/ Hell I dont care about anyones rules. I love her and that's all that matters." Lord Darica threw his head back in a laugh.

"Fine." He turned his head to the other men that were circling us. "Kill them." As they began to move in, he frowned. "Or." That got Daniel's attention. 

"Or what?" 

"You give me her." He nodded in my direction. "And you get this skimpy little brat." Daniel shook his head.

"No. Your not getting her." Lord Darcia shrugged.

"Fine then. Atta--" I cut him off, as I removed my hand away from Daniel's grasp.

"Wait. Take me then." I turned back to Daniel, and the emotions that were swirling in his eyes, was enough to swallow me whole. 

"Don't..." He whispered. Practicly pleading me not to do this. I shook my head and turned to face Lord Darcia.

"Take me." He smiled and flung Anna away. Daniel sped of towards her and she fell into his outstretched arms. Lord Darcia then grabbed me by the arm and a pain shot through me. 

"Good. Nice girl." He smiled at me and led me off towards the woods. I tried to get free of his grip, but he just tightened it. I closed my eyes in pain as I could hear Daniel screaming after me. I done this to save Anna. I can't let anything happen to her. She's all I have left. As we entered the woods, Lord Darcia stopped in his tracks. He turned to face me, eyes bright red. "Im hungry." I shook my head as he pressed me up against a tree. As I tried to kick him, he simply lifted me off the ground, leaving my legs flailing in the air uselessly. I could see in the blood-red veins in his eyes the pain of many years, of many deaths...the eyes of a seasoned killer. Before I could do anything his ice cold lips kissed my neck. Before I knew it pain shot up through my body. Something wet dripped down my neck and ran down on to my shirt. I was shocked to find blood oozing out. My voice squeaked out to yell but I already started to lose consciousness. No please no. Stop. Someone yelled, but I didn't have the strength to turn my head and see who it was. It was only when I was flung to the ground, did I then see. Daniel. He was standing infront of Lord Darcia, hands clentched into fist's, and anger flaring in his eyes. I tried to speak. To tell Daniel to run, but I didn't have the strength. Before I knew what had happened Daniel sped up towards him with such incredible speed, that if i had blinked I would have missed it. 

"Hand her over. Now." Lord Darcia chuckled. 

"Or you'll do what?" Daniel smiled.

"This." He grabbed Lord Darcia's arm and flung him to a tree. Daniel was rewarded with a groan of agony.