Chapter Six

I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face, I began to wonder how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, blinked again, and finally yawned, and managed to fully open both eyes. I turned on my right and faced Anna who was still snoring in her sleep. I tried to tell her she snores, but she wont believe me... I laughed and rolled back over to my back. Sighing I slipped my hands behind my head and stared up at the ceiling. I jumped when I heard a tapping noise. I thought it wa just a bird or something but it came again and again and I groaned in frustration and turned to where the noise was coming from. My eyes widened and I gasped. Daniel... I rushed up to the window and opened it with all my strength. I breathed heavily as I slipped out onto the small yet stable ledge.

"Hey." He smiled at me and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Hey." I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. "What are you doing here?" He chuckled.

"Anna didn't tell you?" I shook my head. "Well I text her last night saying I was going to call on both of you so we could all walk to school." I removed my head from his shoulders and looked at him.

"Really?" I whistled slowly. "Yeah. She never told me." I laughed aloud and Daniel smiled. "Hey Daniel. About yesterday..." He cut me off.

"Just forget it. Lord Darcia scares everyone..." I shook my head and gulped.

"No not about him." He raised his eyebrows in question. "About when you dropped me off at Anna's...you said, you loved me..." His eyes widened and he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah I did, didn't I?" I nodded.

"You did mean it didn't you?" He nodded.

"I did." I smiled and he smiled back at me. "I know you from somewhere April. Something burned deep inside of me last night and told me to kiss you." My eyes widened. I didn't know what to say. I turned to face him and he looked at me and smiled before placing one hand on my cheek. "Anna I love you," He said looking into not just my eyes but into my soul. "I truly do. And I think this will really show you." He smiled slightly. Before I  could respond, his lips were on mine and we were kissing. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, and I just let him. It felt so right. Before I could stop myself, my hands were behind his neck pulling him even closer towards me. 

"April?" I gasped and jerked back so fast, I nearly lost my balance.

"Easy!" Daniel yelled as he grabbed my arm, to pull me closer so I wouldn't fall to my death. I turned my head round, to see Anna standing at the window in her pyjammas with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Yes..?" She grabbed my arm and dragged me in.

"I knew it! I just knew it!" I raised my eyebrows in question. "That you two are dating!" She clapped her hands together and let out a sqeal of delight.

"I wouldn't say we're--" Daniel cut me off as he climbed through the window and into the bedroom.

"Yeah we are dating. Kind of. Sort of. Yeah." He slid his hands into his pockets and I laughed. Anna shook her head.

"I will never understand love..." I grinned at her.

"Yeah?" She nodded. It's just confusing. How can you go out with him you don't know him." Oh she ha brought this on herself...

"I wasn't the once that fell head over heels for him everytime she saw him..." Anna's eyes widened and she blushed in embarresment.

"Hey, you said you wouldn't tell anyone!" I folded my arms across my chest.

"I didn't tell anyone. I was just stating a fact." Daniel whistled slowly behind my back.

"True. She didn't actually tell me. Oh Anna you brought that on yourself..." He looked up at her and she blushed even more.

"Oh god he knows my name..." She whispered walking to her closet. I turned around and laughed. "What's so funny?" She asked in question.

"Oh nothing Anna...nothing..." She frowned as she turned around with a handful of clothes.

"April. Spill it. What are you two laughing about." She dropped her clothes on the floor and stomped her feet. "I want to know!" She shouted in a whiny voice. I gulped back my laughter but It was so strong it just burst out. Anna frowned at us but then began to laugh too, after she found out she was stropping for no reason what so ever.

"So girls..." Daniel said in a soothing voice. " You two are still not dressed for school, and if im right we have exactly thirty minutes to get there." Fuck... "So if I were you. Id hurry." I chucked a piece of clothing at Daniel, but he caught it in mid air. "Fail..." He winked at me and I smiled. "So hurry..." He sighed and placed his hands at the back of his head before sitting down on Anna's beanbag. Anna looked at him and groaned.

"Out of my room so I can get dressed." She pointed the way out and Daniel laughed before standing up and walking out. "And shut the door!" She shouted after him and in return the door closed. I laughed as I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I jumped when something scraped the door from outside.

"So April...What are you wearing at this point in time." I shook my head as my cheeks grew red.

"Nothing." He whistled from behind the door.

"Take a picture." I laughed and banged the door with my fist.

"Pervert." He laughed.

"No but hurry up."

"Second..." I slipped on my black skinny jeans, and the black skull top I had to borrow from Anna, since all my tops were in the wash. Great I look goth today...I put my converse on then opened the door, to find Daniel sitting on the floor, next to the door. I slumped down next to him and sighed. "What you doing down here?" He shrugged.

"I got tired of standing." He looked across at me and smiled. I suddenly had a burning desire to kiss him. As I leaned forward to kiss him, he pressed his lips against my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin as they reminded my of soft, little fluffy pillows; and for that moment, reminded me of fairy floss. I couldn’t stop my heart from pounding in my chest. My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. I took his hands in mine and stood up, bringing him with me. As he rubbed my right hand with his thumn,  I lifted my hands out of his, and pulled them up high to his shoulders, where I entwined them with his soft blonde hair. He put his hands down at my waist while pulling me closer to his chest. I was his, and he was mine. I hoped it would stay like that. I jerked back when the bedroom door opened.

"Come on people let's go!" Anna sang cheerfully as she grabbed her bag, and walked downstairs. She turned around on the last step and frowned. "Hurry up then, your bagpack's down here. Where you left it..." I took Daniel's hand and walked down the staircase, before bending down to pick up my bag and slung over one shoulder. As Anna opened the door, Daniel bent down to kiss me and I wished I could take him back upstairs. "Let's go. Hurry hurry." I rolled my eyes at her and stepped outside. I looked at Daniel as he let go of my hand and fumbled around in his bag.

"What are you looking for." It sounded like he was in pain when he replied.

"My jacket and hat." I raised an eyebrow at him, and folded my arms across my chest.

"But it's what six degree's out here or something. It's boiling." He looked down at me as he pulled out a thick black coat and a black snapback.

"Yet your wearing black." He grinned and I stuck my tongue out at him knowing he'd won.

"Fine but hurry." He nodded and slipped on his coat and put on his hat. "Ready?" He nodded, and took my hand in his.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I kissed his nose.

"Come on. Hurry up." I grinned at Anna.

"Okay hold your horses. We're coming..." As we walked on forward something caught my eye. This time it wasn't just a flash of black, like at the cemetry, but this time I could see the full figure. My eyes widened in horror as the man flahed fangs at me. Lord Darcia...