3101-3120 Yunqi to marry her

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo finished speaking, suddenly, a shadow fell on her neck. Go back!

  Su Luo only felt a slight movement of her neck, and then her body softened and slowly fell towards the ground.

  Yun Qi's long arms caught Su Luo's soft body easily.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3102 Magic City 1

  His handsome face is full of determination, and his voice is even more determined: "Luoluo, what is missing between us is time... As long as you give you time, you will definitely fall in love with me again, for sure!"

  He said So loud, so loud, so exhausted, it seems to prove something.

  But Su Luo fainted and heard nothing.

  When Su Luo woke up again, the sky was already dark.

  Su Luo pulled away and sat up and scanned the surroundings vigilantly.

  Hearing movement outside, the door opened with a creak.

  A little girl combing two dumpling heads and a pink girl with toiletries came in. Behind her was a dozen little girls who were dressed exactly like her.

  The little girls filed in, placing the toiletries, and then the little girl headed up in the front walked to Su Luo with a smile on her face.

  "Girl, can you sleep well? Get up to wash?"

  Su Luo was very uneasy, because she could almost guess where it was.

  Her sharp eyes swept across these little maids like a sharp sword.

  "Ah..." The

  little maid backed back one after another, a flash of panic flashed under her eyes.

  Su Luo used this method to frighten this group of people.

  Shocked, it will be easier to do things in the future.

  Su Luo's eyes were cold, like a sword of Xueliang: "Where is this?" The

  maid headed by the maid said: "Slave and maid Tao Huo, if you return to the girl, this is the palace of the magic city."

  Yun Qi is the demon king, that is to say. ...This is the place where the clouds rise.

  Su Luo looked down and saw that all the fiery red wedding dresses on her body had been replaced, and only the moon white dress was left.

  Su Luo's eyes flashed, her expression serious: "Who gave me the clothes to change?"

  "It's a slave maid." Tao Huo has always smiled and looked very friendly. "Three days ago, Lord Demon brought the girl back. It was the slave girl's clothes. At that time, there was only a slave maid in the room."

  Su Luo nodded.

  Get up and wash.

  Su Luo mechanically allowed them to help wash, but her mind was constantly turning and calculating.

  After asking Taohuo's time, Su Luo found that it had been a month since she got married.

  In other words, on the road, at the fastest speed of the Demon Race, they actually walked for nearly a month, so... how far away the Demon Race station is from Base 21.

  I don't know how Nangong Liuyun is now.

  How can she leave this magic city.

  Su Luo had a splitting headache for a while, and there was no good way.