Chapter 24

A Few weeks later

Jack J's pov

"Hey"I said looking at poor Jack,who was getting up to throw up."I'm so sorry"I said."For what?"He asked as I helped him."For taking you for granted"I replied.

"We made mistakes,although I didn't think you would do it so quick into this marriage"Jack said as he lost some more hair."I'm going to make you the best dinner in the world to make it up to you"Jack chuckled weakly.

"Thanks"He smiled at me."Chemo's a bitch"Jack said."I want you to stay in bed and relax,and I'm going to make you a dinner in bed and the kids will be with a babysitter"I said and Jack rolled his eyes."All the boys are busy or not in this state,or-"I cut Jack off."I know a guy"I said."A guy?A Male baby sitter?"Jack was not happy."Sh"I said.

"Okay"Jack said going to sleep.I pre-planned this,I was going to the O2L house,Jc,Kian,Ricky,Connor,Trevor and Sam all agreed they would watch Freda and Tyler for the today and Jack and I will pick them up tomorrow.

Freda and Tyler just ate breakfast and were changed and ready to go.I got their diaper backpack."Wait"I said getting an extra bag full of diapers.I put the red diaper bag backpack on my back.I Freda was in my arms and Tyler was in his carrier.

I got to the car.I put Freda in the middle,not in a carseat,I'll put her in after I put Tyler in.I shut the door and then put Tyler in his car seat,it had black,grey and light blue spots all over it.I then put Freda in her carseat that was Frozen designed.In the middle I put their diaper bag backpack and diapers.I got in the car and started driving.

I pulled up into their driveway.Ricky came out."Hey"I said shutting the door."Need help?"Ricky asked and I nodded."Tyler is in his carseat/carrier type thing,and he's tired and he's probably sleeping"I said."So I'll get Freda"Kian came out.

"Oh my god!"Kian said."Shhh!"Ricky and I shhed him."Sorry"He whispered."Dada!"Freda said."No Fre,Dada's not staying,but you'll see him tomorrow"Ricky said and she pouted.Ricky started tickling her stomach.The sun bothered Tyler."I'll take him"Kian said taking Tyler."And Freda's carseat incase you guys go anywhere!"I said 

"Okay"Kian said as Connor came out."Freda!"Connor tickled her."Can one of you help me?"I asked and Connor got the car seat."Thank you"I said getting the stuff.

We went inside."Just put it anywhere"Sam said."Oh my god tiny humans!"Trevor cheered."Da!"Freda cheered."Bye Bye!"I said blowing a kiss."Say 'Bye Bye Daddy"Connor said.I blew Freda a kiss and went to get Jack's present.

I parked the car in the parking lot and got out.I went to see the dog trainer,Joe.I was getting a dog for the kids and Jack."Hey"I shook his hand."Mr.Johnson?"He questioned and I nodded."Meet Rosie"He said letting the dog off the leash."Hi puppy!"I said scratching behind her ears.She was a little puppy.

"I know you have two young children"I nodded."She's the perfect dog for them"I nodded."In a few months we can train her for a therapy dog"I nodded."I guess you know what I got for you"I smiled.I put on a rainbow paracord collar with a dog tag with all her info and her name,Rosie."She's gotten all her shots"I was given a dog tag for that and I put it on.I was given a retractable leash."Thank you"I said smiling.

I put her on the leash and took her home.She and I were already acquainted,she ran into my car.I was going to Petco for some dog supplies.I went inside with Rosie.I found a perfect dog crate,it looked like a table,but it was real crate.I also got a comfty dog bed so Rosie is nice a comfortable.I put it in a cart and then got two metal dog bowls,and some dog food.I also got a portable dog crate/bed thing so when we travel.

I got a bunch of dog toys as well and then some dog treats.I paid for everything then left.When I got home I left everything in the car and Rosie ran upstairs."Jack!"Jack yelled."Yes!"I said."There's a dog in our bed"He said.

"I know surprise!"I smiled."A dog you idiot!I love you"Jack said smiling.Jack rubbed his hair and more hair fell out.He went into the bathroom."What are you doing?"I asked as he turned on the buzzer.He shaved his head.

I looked at him."I didn't want to do this"Jack said."Wait for it to come out"I nodded.Taylor gave us,quite a few,bandanas.Jack put a tiedie one around his head.I started crying."Don't you asshole"Jack said.

"Don't die on me!"I said."I'll try"Jack said.

"A fire burns

Water comes

You cool me down

When I'm cold inside

You are warm and bright

You know you are so good for me, Yeah

With your child's eyes

You are more than you seem

You see into space

I see in your face

The places you've been

The things you have learned

They sit with you so beautifully"I sang softly in his ear.

"You know there's no need to hide away

You know I tell the truth

We are just the same

I can feel everything you do

Hear everything you say

Even when you're miles away

'Cause I am me, the universe and you

The universe and you

Just like stars burning bright

Making holes in the night

We are building bridges

You know there's no need to hide away

You know I tell the truth

We are just the same"Jack joined in with me for this part and we danced.

"I can feel everything you do

Hear everything you say

Even when you're miles away

I am me, the universe and you

When you're on your own

I'll send you a sign

Just so you know

I am me, the universe and you"Jack sang and I looked into his sick,sad puppy dog eyes.

"The universe and you

The universe and you

I am the universe and you."I sang softly to him.

"I want this song on our EP,credit to whoever wrote it,I can never remember who it is-"

"Kt Tunstall"Jack answered."Oh well we'll give her credit,but I love singing that song with you"Jack said."Stop!"Jack said.

"Stop looking at me with pitty,I am not dyng,I will be okay,you,me,Freda,Tyler,we'll be okay!"I said."I love you so much and you never know what happens,you had a baby,Freda,and she got sick,you got liver failure,kidney failure,you and her almost died!"I said crying.

"Then with Tyler you have him early and then because you pushed out the baby your stitches ruptured,and now you get cancer,fucking cancer!Whoever is doing this to us I would like to fucking kill!I can't stand it,it's like someone is purposely out to get us"I said sobbing.

"I know"Jack said."You can only imagine how I feel!"I said."I feel like shit everyday,I have two special needs kids,cancer,a husband who rarely comes home,it sucks!"Jack said."I made a change"I stated.

"You made a change,but it's not going to be long before you go back to your old ways"Jack told me leaving.I try so hard,but I just keep fucking up!

~Enjoy