8 - an old friend

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©
—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

08

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

BRINGING YOUR LEGS UP TO YOUR CHEST, you felt the heels of your boots pressing against the bench seat. upon hearing steps, you turned your gaze to the smug-faced boy walking towards you, two drinks in his hand.

handing you the red one, tendou twisted open the cap of his yellow gatorade and took a sip.

"do you really remember me?" you asked dubiously, toying with the cap of your own drink. tendou brought the bottle down and licked his lips, looking at you.

"of course, i remember you! how could i forget the girl who made my high school experience so much better?" he said decisively, twisting the cap closed.

better?

you stared at him, unable to comprehend the fact that satori tendou was sitting right in front of you. your eyes moved up his large band tee, to the plain silver chain that hung around his neck, and stopped at his face.

he had the same large, dopey eyes; the same dark irises that bore into your soul; the same permanent smirk on his face.

tendou saw the way your gaze moved from
him to your drink and frowned, "hm? what's wrong?"

"i'm not very happy with you," you admitted with a sigh. your tone wasn't overly stern, but there wasn't really a joking undertone to it either.

the redhead paused to think for a bit, and it came to
him quite quickly. i mean, what other reason would you have for being unhappy with him? you only just reunited.