Part 1

It is one nice evening. Sun slowly sets at the west. Moon come to the sky for do it's daily work. Soon the street become dim. Every windows at the street glow by the lights. But only one window is dark. Moon notice it. It mind insist to know the reason behind that darkness. So it call the wind and insist it to find the reason. Wind accept it and go to that window. It is closed slightly. Wind slowly open it and enter in the room. It can hear very little sobbing sound there. But it can't see anything because of the darkness. Wind say this to moon. So, moon send it rays to that window. Now wind can see the room little better.

Some pieces of paper surrounded her at the floor. Actually, it is not a normal paper, it is pieces of a photo. Wind try to arrange that, but it failed. But it can see pair of eyes. After see that eyes, wind just mesmerized. It thought that the eyes have some magical powers, which attract everyone who see that eyes. Wind just freezed that place, but it was disturb by her sobbing sound. Then it go near to her and try to see her face. But, moon and wind can't see her face, because she burried her head in between her two knees. So, wind slowly try to remove her hair which was on her face. She realise the wind and take back her face from her knees.

 She realise the wind and take back her face from her knees

She is Sreeja Shirodhkar. She lost her parents at an accident. From that she take care by her uncle and aunty.

Again and again her aunty's words running in her mind.
Words: Your uncle didn't hear my words. I try to make him understand this. I also prove to him that the person, who will marry you is not good. But he slap me and scold me hardly. I am sorry Sreeja dear, What will we do? All are our fate.
[Unga mama naa soldratha kekka mattraru. Naa avaruku puriya vaika try panne. Naa unna marraige pannika pora paiyan thappanavannu prove kooda panniten. But avaru enna adichittu, harda thititaaru. I am sorry Sreeja dear, Namma enna panna mudiyum? Ellam namma vidhi.]

Her eyes again start to drop the tears. At the time she hear conversation.
Dharshini: What should I do Aysha? I try alot ways, but I failed at all ways. Atlast only one way is remaining.
[Naa enna pandrathu Aysha? Naa neraiya vazhila try panniten, but naa ellathaiyum thothutten. Kadaisiya oru vazhi thaan iruku.]

Aysha: What is that ma? You will say, I will do, it would be anything. Her life only important to me than everything.
[Enna ma athu? Neenga sollunga, athu ethuva irunthaalum naa seyiren. Enaku ellathaiyum vidavum ava vazhkai thaan mukkiyam.]

Dharshini: Actually, she only can do this. We or anyone can't.
[Actually, ava oruthi thaan itha panna mudiyum. Nammalo, mathavangalo panna mudiyathu.]

Aysha: Haa? She only can? What is that?
[Haa? Ava oruthi thaan mudiyuma? Enna ma athu?]

Dharshini: She have to run from here.
[Ava inga irunthu odi pohanum.]

Aysha: Ma!!! Did you know What you say now?
[Ma!!! Neenga ippo enna sonnengannu ungaluku theriyutha?

Dharshini: Don't think me as wrong Aysha. Now, this is the only way to save her life.
[Enna thappa nenaikatha Aysha. Ippo ithu onnu thaan ava vazhkaiya kappathura vazhi.]

Aysha: No ma, its not correct. We will think another way. Tomorrow engagement only will happen na. We have time till marraige. So, you won't say about this to her, Ok na.
[Illa ma, ithu seri illa. Namma innoru vazhi yosipom. Naalaiku engagement mattum thaana nadaka pohuthu. Namaku marriage vara time iruku. So, itha pathi ava kitta sollatheenga, seriya.]

Dharshini: But I tell this for her goodness
[Aana itha naa ava nallathuku thaan sonnen.]

Aysha: I said no na. After she left from here, where she will go. Whom she will know except us? You just drop this idea.
[Naanthaan venanu sollitella. Ava inga irunthu ponathuku approm enga pova. Nammala thavara avaluku vera yaara theriyum. Neenga intha ideava vidunga.]

Dharshini: Ji.
They leave that idea. But Sreeja decide to go from there. She pack her some dresses and take her certificates also with her. Then she write small note to them.
"Thank you so much for take care me till now. From this, I won't disturb you all. Take care yourselves. Bye"

Soon, she left from there. She don't have any destination. So, she decide to go to railway station and start her new journey through the train which one will move first from there. She move to the railway station by the auto. After some time she feel that she go at wrong way. She ask the driver, but he didn't answer her. She feel unsecure. So she suddenly jump from the auto. She get some scratches at her hand knees. She balance herself and try to move from there. But suddenly she surrounded by some goons. They slowly move towards to her. She lost her balance and fall down on the floor. Her heartbeknees crease now. She just feared. She don't know what will do now.