Chapter Two - Giyuutan

Author's Notes

So I've decided to have Muinezu. Also, Kaigaku is going to be a nice and overprotective brother. The demons are going to be humans. And go to the same school as the Demon Slayers. Muz- I meant Micheal Jackson is going to be one of the two principals. Kagaya is going to be the other principal. Yes the school has two principals.

Zenitsu's POV

It was after school, and I was waiting for Kaigaku. I saw Inosuke walking towards me. "Hey, Zenitsu," Inosuke said. "Hey, Inosuke," I replied. "So, what are you doing here still?" Inosuke asked. "I'm just waiting for my brother. He should be here in a moment," As I said that Kaigaku came walking out with two others.

"Hey, Zen!" Kaigaku called out to me. "Hey, Kaigaku. Who are they?" I asked. "They are my friends Akaza and Douma," He answered and then whispered in my ear that Douma was a pervert. "Who is this person next to you, Zen?" He asked. "This is my friend Inosuke," I said smiling. "Hello, it's nice to meet you," Inosuke said.

Douma and Akaza finally caught up to us, and Douma looked at me weirdly. "Your brother looks cute~," Douma said to Kaigaku. Which made me feel uncomfortable. Akaza seemed to notice this and slapped Douma in the back of the head as Kaigaku was staring daggers at Douma. Akaza then looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

*Meanwhile with Tanjiro and Giyuu*

Giyuu's POV

I managed to get through the day only because I remembered I was hanging out with Tanjiro. "So, Tomioka-san, what do you plan on doing after school?" Shinobu asked me. I just stayed silent. "Let me guess, you're going to go home because nobody likes you," She continued to say stuff like that, then I saw Tanjiro, and I walked towards him.

"Hey, Tanjiro," I said, looking at him. "Giyuu-san!" The burgundy-haired boy said happily as his face lit up. "Tomioka-san, why are you bothering Tanjiro? This is why no one likes you," Shinobu said. Tanjiro looked at Shinobu said. "That's not true also; we were going to hang out," I smiled. We all heard Kanae calling for Shinobu. "Shinobu, come here," Kanae said. Shinobu walked away from us as Kanae was leaving.

"Hey, Tanjiro?" I asked. "Yeah," Tanjiro replied. "Where's Nezuko?" I questioned. "Oh, she's going to be hanging out with Muichiro," Tanjiro said. "Okay," I said. "Do you want to go to the park?" Tanjiro asked. "Sure," I said.

*Time skip to when they are at the park*

Tanjiro's POV

Giyuu-san and I got to the park, and I immediately ran for the swings. "Giyuu-san, push me!" I said happily. I didn't hear Giyuu-san reply, but then someone started pushing the swing I was on. After a little while, we decided to sit down somewhere and talk. "-And that's how I got this scar," I said point at my scar. "Wow, that must've hurt," Giyuu-san said. "It did, but I'm all better now," I said.

Giyuu's POV

I was listening to Tanjiro talk when I remembered that I had something to give to Tanjiro. "Hey, Tanjiro," I said. "Yeah," Tanjiro said. "I have something for you," I said quietly. "Really! What is it?" Tanjiro said excitedly. "It's a bracelet," I said. "Here you go," I said, giving him the bracelet. "Thank you, Giyuu-san," Tanjiro said as he hugged me.

Author's Notes

The next Chapter is most likely going to be about Muinezu and it's probably going to be posted next week.

The picture for this chapter is what the bracelet looks like.