FNAF: Sister Location (AU 17)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, but I think I'll reject that offer." Denki said. "Them singing is... not making this much better" Jiro grimaced

"We open real soon, try your best to hold on to sanity" Fun-Time Foxy sang

"I'll try alright." Denki spoke. "This song fucking slaps!" Toga exclaimed. "And creepy at the same time"

"Come get to know me, and you won't want to leave after tonight" Ballora sang, appearing

"Okay, so we saw me as a night-guard in this universe but who are the other counterparts?" Izuku asked. "Oh, you'll see" Mikumo vaguely spoke.

"Down here, we're lonely
And we would love you to join us for a bite!" Bon-Bon sang appearing

"I'll pass" Denki sarcastically said. "Still hella creepy" Tamaki said. "What are these animatronics?" Mirio asked. "The first one was Circus Baby, then the next one was Fun-Time Foxy, then Ballora and the small bunny is Bon-Bon.

"You've been through 20 long, frightful nights, you've seen their faces, felt all their bites"

"Twenty nights?" Sero asked. "Yeah, first one has 5 nights, the second had 5 nights, third had 5 and the fourth one had 5, this is the fifth job!" Mikumo explained.

"You know our show is so far from over, and Freddy told us you're an organ donor" sang as Freddy was staring creepily at the scene.

"Well Freddy is a liar!" Kaminari said.

"THAT'S CREEPY AS HELL" Mineta screamed out.

"All eyes are on you, we can walk you through our dark fantasy, learn what we've gone through, we can teach you to laugh at tragedy." Bon-Bon and Fun-Time Freddy was singing together.

"What could've let them to this path?" Tokoyami asked. "It's horrible!" Inko said. "It's eerie too!" Hizashi said.

"You thought the nightmares ended back at Freddy's, we're all still right here, so let's get friendly!" Circus Baby's animatronic face opened up.

Some of the audience lightly yelled in fear.

"We're feeling festive! Join the party, we'll try hard not to bite" Ballora sang, there was a flash/apparition of Himiko Toga, but she was younger

"I'll definitely try not to bite!" she sneered. "Wait, so as Toga was a child, she was stuffed into those suits?" Kirishima asked. "That's fucking sick!"

"Anger is restless, don't hold it against us, we're alright!" Fun-Time Foxy's face was opening up in anger. "The fun is starting, a celebration that lasts eternally!" Fun-Time Freddy's face keeps opening up.

"I can't get over those creepy as Hell faces opening up." Ochaco said with many fo her friends agreeing.

"I'm always watching" Circus Baby was in the camera" Because somebody purple murdered me!" she sang reappearing

Inko was crying about these children."They never deserved this!" she cried. "Don't worry mom, it's an alternate universe!"

"Who ever this purple guy is, I'll make them pay!" Mirio said.