❄️one❄️

Her name? Juliet Orpheila Fury, the step daughter of Nicholas J.Fury II a past SHIELD agent walked to her small home in the edge of town running a hand through her blonde hair. She opened the door to see things were the same, except she felt something was different. Being a past SHIELD agent Juliet quickly grabbed one of the many guns hidden in her home from her flower pot. She quickly cocked the gun into motion her jaw locked, she quickly scanned over her small cottage and notice blood loss on her marble floors.

"And I just got this place cleaned." She thought as she reached her bathroom, her gun pointed at the stranger.

"I'm armed." The husky voice warned, he wore his dark hair long, his armour needed of patching, and let's not forget the metal arm. Our new heroine quickly used her file memory to pin point him as the winter soldier from a file she had read while she was surfing the Internet.

"So am I." She smirked as she had taken to notice blood stains on her nice with flooring as she moaned in agony inwardly; since she bad just cleaned them yesterday.

"Put the gun down, girl." He sneered as Juliet bravely put the gun beside his head as he growled inhuman, almost.

"You have to put all your wearing down kitty, before you bleed out." She whispered into his ear. Mumbling most colourful words, the soldier unwillingly put his knife on the bloodstained ground.

"Handgun also kitty." She said as he huffed locking the gun on 'safety' before sliding it towards the door. Juliet placed her gun in her jeans pocket before motioning him to sit on the countertop with her red painted nails.

"I'm not your newfound pet, girl." The soldier answered as she began unfastening his chest armour, new nose crinkling slightly at the two wounds he had on his shoulder and his thigh.

"The name is Juliet, and seems to me that you are one beat up guy. How did you get past the cameras?" She asked bringing out her rarely used first aid kit, the skin between her fingers sore for some unknown reason onto her.

"I snuck past them." The soldier said quietly removing his shirt wincing as he stared at Juliet getting the supplies after washing her hands.

"I'm going to give you some stitches after I remove this bullet alright?" Juliet said softly as he nodded; still unsure about trusting the heroine. Juliet took the bullet out of the bruised skin as gently, and quickly as she could before applying some gauze.

"You hold that." She said grabbing his metal hand before placing it on the wound as the soldier winced, his eyes widening at the pain as the blonde stitched the cut on his leg from the hellicarrier beam falling on him.

"If this were any bigger, I would've had to staple it." She told him before placing cotton and tape along the line. The soldier stayed silent as he looked up at Juliet his blue eyes dark with emotions such as, hurt, pain, and sadness. To normal humans they'd look like a stranded puppy and you felt like you'd need to help them find their home again.

"You don't talk much do you?" Juliet asked as the asset shook his head biting his bottom lip softly as she chuckled quietly.

"Well either way you have-" Juliet paused to look at her watch. "Five minutes to get outta here before my angry stepfather and his minions come." She nodded as the asset raised an eyebrow, quietly chuckling Juliet went to her bedroom and grabbed a black bag and threw it to the soldier.

"What's this for?" He asked his voice raspy as Juliet chuckled licking her lips.

"This is your armour bag." She nodded as he rose an eyebrow.

"It'll store your things and weapons, of course I'll drive my car... Well it's vintage." She rambled as she grabbed her old retired 'mission bag'. 'I hope this still fits' she thought as she pulled the bag over her shoulder. Walking to the back door she had noticed people were starting to arrive in the once quiet neighbourhood.

"Cmon silver! You're taking to long! The brunette chided as she opened the back door which led to a secret garage she had installed. The Asset followed her silently as she huffed.

"Assassin my butt." She said to herself rolling her eyes at the pace of the asset as she put the bag int the back before jumping into the camero.

"Nice car." The Winter soldier said his lips pursed.

-AN-

Hiya! Welcome to the recommissioning of my previously written story 'Human'. Yes I know Ray-Johns name has changed along with other things, but in reality.. Some things were just to predictable. So this is the first chapter and I hope you loved it because this is how it'll be. Comment your opinion{s}?

Love,fan,vote and Comment
Xox

Lilo