The Date

Today is the I'm supposed to be going on a date with Xavier and in super excited. It's 2:30pm and I'm sitting in the living room watching The Amazing World Of Gumball while eating Sour Patch Kids until there was a knock on my door. Realizing that I didn't have enough time to change my clothes because I still had on my yoga shorts. I opened the door to find Xavier , justin and wen standing there.

"Uhhh how did you find my house?" I said letting them in.

"We knocked on every door until we found you." Justin said.

"Oh....that's nice...." I said sitting back down on the couch.

"Where's your parents?" Xavier asked sitting down next to me.

"My Mom's on a business trip and my dad walked out on us when I was younger..." Looking up, I see that Xavier was looking sad.

"Its fine Xavier, it was a long time ago" I said grabbing his hand. He intertwining his fingers with mine.That's when the Butterflies started to eprupt in my stomach.

"Awww look at you guys! Too cute" Justin said putting his hands over his heart.

"Shut up dude." Xavier said letting go of my hand to fix his hair.

"Xavier, where are we going for our first date?" I asked getting up to go get a Coca cola. I'm so excited for our date tonight. I'm kinda scared too.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" he said winking at me

"Uhhh come on !" I said making my best pouty face.

"Sorry Jace but its a surprise." He said patting my head.

Its already 6:00pm and I wanna start getting ready for this date so I kicked all the boys out and took a nice hot shower. After I got out, I walked into my black and mint green room and put on a peach skater skirt, a black fitted cropped tank top and some black heeled booties. I went in the bathroom and straighted my hair and the did my makeup. Once everything was done, I checked the time and its 6:56pm.
He should be here any minute now

There was a knock on the front door and standing there was an extremely handsome Xavier with a rose in his hand.

He had on long khaki pants, a black shirt, black and gray Jordan's and a snapback put on backwards.

"You look beautiful Jacee." he said eyeing me up and down.

"Not too bad yourself." I said taking his hand.

We both got into His truck and drove off. I have no idea where we're going but all I know is that right now, I'm enjoying Xavier's company.

We arrived at Olive Garden and I got really excited. I've been wanting to go to Olive Garden for forever but my mom never wanted to go and I didn't wanna go there alone and eat by myself. I started smiling really hard as I got out of the car. Xavier came around the truck and took my hand walking inside of Olive Garden.

"Table for one?" The brunette chick asked him...while checking him out. Xavier slipped his arm around my waist and said

"No, for two."

She looked at me and made a face then rolled her eyes. Grabbing our menus, she told us to follow to a table and put our menus down on the table.

"What would you like to drink." She said blankly.

Is she mad or nah?

"I'll have a tea." I said softly.

"And I'll have a Coke." He said looking at me and showed me a dimpled smile.

She wrote our drinks down on the notepad then said "are you ready to order?"

"I'll have whatever he's having." I said looking at him to see if its ok. He nodded and order the food. It was a long wait for our food to come so we decided to play 20 questions. He asked me questions like do you play any instruments etc.

On the 12th question, our food finally came. As soon the plates touched the table, we both dug in and it was delicious. I looked up at Xavier and started laughing. He had Alfredo sauce all over his mouth.

"What?" He asked with a light chuckle.

"You have a little something." I laughed pointing to his mouth. I picked up my napkin , leaned close to his face and wiped the Alfredo off of his mouth. He looked me in the eyes then down at my lips and started leaning in. I slowly closed my eyes and slightly puckered my lips. That's when the fireworks exploded in my brain. His lips connected to mine and I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. He pulled away with the biggest smile on his face and said

"I've been waiting to do that since I first laid eyes on you." Grabbing my hand.

"I know we haven't known each other for a long but I feel like we've known each other since forever and I wanted to know if......will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

On my god ! Is this really happening?!

"Yes, I'd love to!" I said hugging him

That whole night was wonderful. After we left Olive garden, we went to mall and just walked around. We finished walking around and he drove me home.

"Tonight was amazing