3

- No one's POV -

First period went by pretty fast as usual and Tubbo was dreading going to second period. He didn't want the boy to make fun of his scars. Sure enough, when they were walking to their class the boy came up the Tubbo. "Just cover your scars there so gross" the boy said while grabbing Tubbos wrist. Tommy saw the boy's hand around Tubbos wrist and gave the boy a angry look. Ranboo quickly grabbed Tubbo and Tommy. They walked to second period in silence not wanting to talk about what happened.

Tommy was starting to get really pissed at the boy and was mad at Ranboo for not letting him beat up Tubbos bully. Before the bell rang Tommy got up and walked out of the class. Ranboo and Tubbo just thought he had to go to the bathroom so they thought nothing of it. He saw the boy talking to his friends in the hallway.

"I'm sick of you being rude to Tubbo. Just man up and let me fight you. No ones stopping me!" Tommy said walking up to the boy. The boy turned around and looked right into Tommy's eyes. "Ok let's fight if your anything like the kid with the ugly scars I have nothing to worry about." That was Tommy's last straw. He walked over to the boy and punched him in the cheek. The boy's "friends" ran away not wanting to get in trouble. "Are you going to punch back or just stand there holding your face?" Tommy pissed off the boy and he tried to punch Tommy in the face. He succeeded in causing Tommy's nose to start bleeding.

"BOYS STOP!" said the principal running towards the boys two teachers following after. "Both of you come with me we're going to my office"

Back in class Tubbo and Ranboo heard the commotion. They ran out of the classroom having a feeling it was Tommy and the boy. They saw as the principal dragged them towards his office.

"What we're you guys thinking?" the principal asks in a angry tone. He walked over to his desk and told the boys to sit down giving Tommy a tissue for his bloody nose. He asked what happened and immediately the boys tried to blame Tommy. After about an hour Tommy was picked up by Phil leaving Ranboo and Tubbo at school.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY! YOU JUST GOT SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR FIVE DAYS!" Tommy knew Phil was going to be mad because at his last school a similar thing happened.

It all started with kids trying to bully Tubbo for his scars. This time Tommy and Ranboo were angry and after months of bullying, they decided they would fight the bullies. During lunch when the bullies came up to Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo stood up and pushed the bullies away. The main bully threw the first punch them it turned south. Ranboo ended up punching someone in the nose causing it to break. The kid went to the hospital and two of the boys got expelled. The bullies just got suspended for one week. Phil was pissed so he pulled Tubbo out of that school and found them a new one.

Once they got home Phil talked to Tommy and decided that the bully deserved it. "Tommy?" Tubbo asks as he walked through the door. He was excited to tell Tommy he stopped the bullying because they were scars of him. When Tommy could go back to school they had a pretty good time and finished the year with no bullies.

____________________________________

599 words

Thats it! Thank you so much for reading and sorry this was short. It's my first story and I'm just trying it out.

Have a good day and idk when or if I'll write another story :>