Trouble in America

A/n: Here we are the last part of the movie.

3rd POV

Present Day

Tai is in a soccer uniform kicking the ball "These days the teams a bit older but some things never change, Tai's still obsess with soccer" Tai does some tricks "Sora is still waiting for him to call" Sora picks up a flower that her digivice is at then puts the flower in the dirt sighs.

Izzy is at a computer "Izzy's idea of a fun night is upgrading his computer" Matt is sitting down tuning his guitar "Matt's trying to make a Rockstar his stage name is the Digidestined formally known as Matt" Matt adjusts the speaker "Even though the older kids don't have much time in the digiworld".

On a beach is three kids using a Digimon as a volleyball "There are new Digidestined kids to pick up the slack" A kid working on a sandcastle with a Digimon next to him "That's Cody a real sensitive little kid and that's his Digimon Upamon"

Yolei is sitting on a chair getting a tan with a pink bird like Digimon with a feather "Yolei and Poromon can match with the best of them as well as tan lines" Shows a brown hair wearing goggles kid with a baby dragon like Digimon "There's Davis and Demiveemon".

They watch a crab go by "Yeah I knew Davis looks like my brother Tai" The crab goes towards the water "They even have the same personality obnoxious" Standing on the water looking at the ocean is Flamon "There's also Flamon he came to help us on our adventures".

Flamon smiles turns as Cody, Davis all run as Yolei watch them Flamon shake his head "While those four are having a good time at the beach I was in New York with TK partly to visit Mimi and partly to make Davis jealous".

Shows a picture of TK and Kari together smiling TK said, "Smile" He took a picture but notice his computer "Not again" A tab appears Kari holding Gatomon in her arms she ask, "It didn't go through" TK shake his head said, "No"

Kari ask, "What's wrong with it" TK picks up his computer said, "I don't know it says all lines are busy" On his shoulder is Patamon "There must be some kind of electrical surge" Patamon moves around as TK lowers his computer Kari ask, "So what do you think we should do now, TK".

Gatomon smiles said, "How about lunch" Suddenly Kari narrow her eyes ask, "Hey did you guys hear that" Confuse TK ask, "Did we hear what" Gatomon blinks her eye looks up to Kari and blink again Kari frowns said, "I'm getting a feeling something really strange out there but I'm not quite sure what it is yet".

Wind picks up "It needs our help though" Kari looks up gasp as one side of a 'One Way' sign crush a bit Kari looks as Gatomon's ear twitch "I hate it when I'm right" A trash can crush and a stop lights had an electrical surge "It turn out the person who needed out help was Willis".

A strange wind appears by a fire hydrant while standing at a place is an older Willis who watch the garage door shake madly in front of Willis is a fence a piece of rubbish lands on it then comes off to reveal a huge Digimon growling.

Willis said, "Kokomon this has to stop" Kokomon said, "Go back" His voice sounds like two a child and an older voice Willis gasp as Kokomon step forward Willis confuse ask, "What do you mean, back, back to what" Kokomon raise his arm.

Appearing behind Willis is another Digimon this one looks like a rabbit with long ears with a green stripe, a horn on his head, green arrow pointing down his name is Terriermon it looks concern as Kokomon push the fence down said, "Destroy".

Terriermon got angry jumps as Kokomon moves forward Terriermon bits Kokomon's ear making him roar Willis notice this said, "No" Kokomon punch Terriermon off his ear and went after Terriermon while Willis watch "Terriermon".