Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's

Start from the beginning

I just brushed it off as it could possibly just be a hunch. My father would not go to the limit of hiring someone to watch over me. He way to busy for that.

I got out of the shower and started to dry off and put my clothes on. Then brush my hair and teeth. Put deodorant on and some cologne and finally got out of my dorm bathroom. God, doesn't it feel much cooler when your done with your shower? To me it does! It's an amazing feeling because it feels so cool now in my room! Usually I am hot.

I exit my dorm room and decided to head over to Kyoko's. After all I want to walk with her to Junko's house since I rarely get time alone with her. So I walk up to her dorm and knock on the door.

The door slowly open until she noticed it was me. She then opened the door wide open for me to see her. I smiled at her brightly like I normally do and she returned the smile back but then faded away quickly.

Kyoko: Hi.

Makoto: Hey! Are you going to the sleepover at Sayaka's house?

Kyoko: Yeah, I heard you were coming. Even though your not suppose to it.

I rolled my eyes under the headband that she gave me when we babysit one week ago.

Makoto: I know, but I like being with you guys even if you can be stubborn or a pain to me.

I chuckled about it and she just slightly giggled. I grabbed her hand and led her out of her dorm. I closed the door for her and smiled back at her again.

Makoto: Come on! Let's get going, don't wanna be late now do we miss detective!

She rolled her eyes at me playfully. I let out a little laugh and took her along with me to the walk too Junko's house. While walking Kyoko nudged me and I looked at her with curiosity.

Makoto: What is it?

Kyoko: Do you think Sayaka will treat us nicely? After all it's her house.

I sighed. She is probably asking this since she is in our friend group. After all I did tell Leon after that fight just to not talk about it and he agreed.

Makoto: All I can say is, is that I forgive her.

Kyoko: Huh? Why would you after what happened?

I scratched the back of my neck in nervousness because of remembering that kiss Sayaka gave me. Then laughed awkwardly.

Makoto: Hehe, well I and her were friends since middle school. I can't blame her for liking me since we were so close. But she did apologize and I can tell she is embarrassed and scared that we will not be friends anymore.

Kyoko was shocked with my answer. I was confused of why?

Kyoko: But after what she did, like kissed you when you did not want it. Like it was forced. Especially she did it in front of me. Why forgive someone who would do that to you?

Kyoko gave me a firm look and I sighed. I mean any normal person would probably think the same way. It would be hard to forgive someone forcing a kiss on you but...I know Sayaka had good intent and reason.

Makoto: Because...I know she has good intentions. She did that probably because she was just in a panic. Didn't you see it on her face?