Chapter Three

Y/n was pretty excited Techno was going to say. She really only had Dante and Brook. It got pretty lonely but I mean it was exile so it was expected.

"Woah Dante." He stopped in front of the small stable and she hopped off. Y/n tied Dante's reins to a fence, waited for Techno to hop off, took off his saddle, and brushed his mane a little. The silence wasn't exactly the best.

"So why aren't you welcome in L'manburg anymore?" She said trying to make conversation.

"I'm not exactly sure, I think Dream was just pissed off and made Tubbo banish me."

"What happened to Schlatt being president?"

"Tubbo and Tommy won the election so Schlatt's no longer in charge." She let out a silent, oohhh, and began to rummage through chests. Y/n let out small quiet giggles. Techno looked at her confused.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, I just remembered something." She began to giggle quietly again.

"What'd you remember?"

"Me and a couple others would go around pranking people, One time Fundy build a trap into some stairs and accidentally ended up falling down himself. That was a very funny day." Techno smiled.

"That's nothing. Me and Wilbur would go around and move little things in Tommy's house until he noticed. It got him so mad and we would just keep doing it!" He began to laugh.

"I remember Tommy telling me about that!!" They sat down on the couch and shared funny stories from their time on the smp, laughing their heads off the entire time.

~~Techno's pov~~

He had to admit. Y/n was a very nice person.

She has a nice laugh...Her smiles so cute...DO PENGUINS HAVE KNEES...

He blushed at the voices and covered his face. Y/n was searching through some chests to see if she had something. Her cat jumped onto his lap startling him. Y/n must've seen this because she laughed quietly.

"I need to go get some stuff from the nether would you like to come?" He saw a glint of gold in her bag.

"Yeah I'll come." She climbed down a ladder and there was a faint, come down here!

"This is my nether portal, feel free to use it anytime but do be careful." They walked into the portal and their vision began to spin. Techno closed his eyes, opening them to see the nether. The heat would be overwhelming for anyone else but since he was part piglin it wasn't too bad. He still didn't like it though.

"Do you know where to go?" Techno wanted to be careful. The nether was a dangerous place to be.

"Yeah, I was gonna trade with some piglins and then get some soul sand for the villagers." She led him to a pathway along some lava. He saw her wince as a lava bubble popped.

"Did lava get on you?"

"Just a little bit I'll be fine."

Does the lava hurt...Is she okay...Be careful...

He ignored the voices. They walked up a staircase to a soul sand biome.

"Isn't there lots of skeletons here?"

"Yeah but it's one of the good places for soul sand, then we can travel a couple minutes that way to get to a red forest and trade with some piglins." Techno kept look out while Y/n gathered a bunch of soul sand. He had to kill a couple mobs which wasn't to difficult.

"Okay! I have enough." She climbed up to where Techno was.

"Thanks for keeping watch." He was about to respond when the sound of an arrow flying through the air hit his ears. The arrow lodged itself in Y/n's shoulder causing her to gasp in pain. Techno ran over to the skeleton but not before it shot another arrow. He heard a cry of pain and sliced at the mob. It shot another arrow then died. Techno ran over to Y/n and knelt down next to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just need to get the arrows out and bandage the wounds." She pulled out a roll of bandages. Y/n yanked the arrow out of her leg, bit her fist to keep from yelling (he guessed), and was quickly bandaged it.

"That looked painful."

"It was." She tried to grab the arrow on hr shoulder but couldn't reach it.

"Do you..." He hesitated for a second. "Do you want me to do it?"

"If you wouldn't mind." She handed him the roll of bandages. "Just pull the arrow out and layer the bandages on." He grabbed the arrow shaft.

"Are you ready?" She nodded and he pulled the arrow out quickly. Techno layered some bandages on.

"Thanks." He pulled her up from the ground and she wobbled a little.

"Do you need help walking?"

"I might but I'll be okay for right now. Let's head that way." They walked through the soul sand, watching out for mobs. It was only a minutes when Techno realized she was having trouble walking.

"Here." He held his arm out for her to take. She took it and Techno helped her walk the rest of the way.