Part 1

It was that day. The day that Susumu Kodai and Yuki Mori first met. They passed in a hallway of the medical wing. "She looks just like the woman we found on Mars." He had said to Daisuke shima, his best friend who had been with him.

But there was something about that woman...Kodai didn't feel as if he'd only just ever seen her for the first time. Even though, it was the first time he'd ever seen her. There was something very familiar about her.

"Who was that nurse that just walked by?" Asked Kodai and Shima as Dr. Sakezo Sado came out of one of the Hospital rooms. "Oh, that was Yuki Mori! Best nurse I've ever seen!" He replied.

Yuki Mori huh?

Thought Kodai

After Yuki had passed them, she had also felt like she'd seen that man before. Susumu Kodai. She had yet to know his name, but soon enough she would.

At the time they had passed each other they both got a strange flashback. Something they didn't remember at all...until now.

Later Yuki came into the room where Kodai and Shima were. Kodai sat on the couch, quite sad for his only brother, Mamoru Kodai, had just died in the battle of Pluto. Yuki went over to Shima, "He looks sad, could I get him some water?" She asked. "Oh no that won't do it, his only brother just died in the battle at Pluto." Replied Shima. "I see..." Said Yuki looking to Kodai. Analyzer, the genius robot who Kodai and Shima had met earlier had now entered the room as well. "I can understand a man's feelings! Women can not!" Said Analyzer. Yuki rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. Have it that way then." She turned around and left. "That was very rude!" Said Shima. "I am not programmed to be polite yet." Analyzer said.

Kodai just sat there, sad and confused.

Why couldn't Okita give Mamoru orders to come back? And...what was that flashback and that woman...she...Yuki...Yuki Mori is her name...

His thoughts were all over the place. As for Yuki, so were hers.

Who IS he? Why do I feel like I know him so well...I feel like I could just fall into his eyes...I heard his friend call him...Kodai...? Was it?

She thought as she was on her way out after Analyzer came In.

Soon, the day would come...to board the Yamato, on the journey to Iscandar.