Chapter 5

Update : Yes I'm not dead, I'm just really behind in school so I have been working hard on that. I'll probably try to continue my Lucy book, too. Also I'm coming out with a new book soon but it's not done yet, so keep your eyes out for that!

Lilith sat on the beanbag chair next to Puro. He was clicking his pen in excitement. "Okay so first question, what are you made up of that's not latex unlike us?" He questioned her while wagging his tail back and fourth. She was scared that if she didn't answer he might do something bad to her, so she just tried her best to trust him. "Well we have skeletons made up of bones, muscles to help our bodies move, and skin on the out layer." she answered while he scribbled down her answers on a clipboard. "Now next question!"

She stopped him right there. "Can I ask you something, Puro was it?" He smiled from what Lilith could tell from under his mask and nodded yes. "Are there any other humans?" They stood there in silence for a bit. "Sorry but you are the first human I ever met, that's why I'm so exited.." Puro answered her, she then sighed. For all she knew, she was the only human left in existence. All her friends and family were gone, and now she had to get along with this weird latex species. "Well I better get going then, do you know where any vending machines are so I can take food from them?"

Puro looked confused, but then realized what she was talking about. "There should be some in the water lab, but please promise you will visit again!" Lilith just smiled at him then got up. She waved goodbye, then used her memory to go to the water lab. She was very slow at first though, she didn't want to go back there after the incident with her brother. Every time she was a latex creature she just hid behind something because she didn't know if all of them were nice like Puro. Once she got to the door, she took a deep breathe in then used her old keycard to open the door. Lilith had no idea what was in store for her.

Another note : If you are wondering, Lilith forgetting about the break room and asking Puro where food was isn't a mistake (well it was at first but-) and it's kinda important. Lilith will start becoming more and more like this