ten years later

To say time past quickly was an understatement Amilea Dianna Salvatore grew up in such a loving environment she was loved by literally by everyone . She was always spending time with her aunts weather it was shopping with aunt care learning about magic with auntie bon  or talking about problems with her auntie Elena she was always busy . Oh but how she loved her two brothers they where the most important people in the world to her.

Although she would never admitt to Damon he is her favourite . Damon was the one who would let her get away with the most shit he made it his mission to be the fun one .

Stefan on the other hand was the more responsibilty brother although he loved his little Amilea to death he knew he needed to make sure she wasn't too much like Damon. Although as much as he tried much to his dismay she already was so much like him .

The day that the found out that she was a metamorphmagus was a day to remember. Although Damon loved Amilea very much because they were so alike they fought A LOT today was no different . They had gotten into an agurmet about whether or not she should continue to suppress her magic till she is older or if she should learn how to do basic spells .

"I said no , you are to young to be doing magic Amilea end of discussion" whenever Damon used her name instead of her nickname she knew her was being serious but because her and Damon were so alike she knew she had to challenge him

"Damon please I need to be able to protect myself we live in mystic Falls you know what goes on here . I won't be dealing with dangerous magic just some simple spells aunt bon can teach me. And what do you mean I'm too young I'm ten and I'll be Eleven soon ?" Sometimes Damon lost his temper . As we all know his has anger issues but over the years as he raised Amilea he didn't lash out as much because he didn't want to set a bad example. But sometimes things just happened.

"I DONT CARE I SAID NO" he yelled as he vamp sped over to her "YOU DON'T NEED TO PROTECT YOURSELF YOU HAVE ME AND STEFAN"he once again yelled expecting for the girl to just agree or pout like she normally does when they argue but this time was different . He saw that a dark hair and now turned red and her eyes as well . He saw as her hands started to glow red and everything started to levitate including himself . "I NEED TO USE MAGIC IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU OR STEFAN . I CANT LOSE YOU , YOU ARE THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE AND BECAUSE OUR LAST NAME IS SALVATORE WE ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES "she started to shout and cry by suppressing her magic all this time she was losing control. Stefan came running in once he heard all the shouting "wha-" he was cut short by everything falling to the ground including Amilea and Damon.

"Amilea!? " He shouted as he ran to her "Damon what the fuck happed !?" Damon who was still trying to figure it out for himself was in shock "we urhm got into an argument and she started glowing red I don't know what happened" he said in still in shock "we need to call Bonnie " Stefan said as he picked the unconscious girl up and layed her down on the sofa .

"Ye- yes Bonnie I'll call her now " Damon was concerned about what happened no matter how many times they argued he still wanted to protect her with every fibre in his body to him she was still that little girl he found on his door step almost eleven years ago. He never wanted anything bad to happen to her because she was his little princess.

On call with bonnie

"Hello bon bon " "hey Damon what happened is everything thing ok is Amelia safe are you guys safe did some-" Bonnie started to ramble she had grown very protective of Amilea over the years she was always the one Damon and Stefan would call if they needed a EMI emergency babysitter she would never ask questions because she was all too happy and excited to look after Amelia "we're all safe bon but something did happen I don't want to explain over the phone she could you come to the house" " yeah uhm don't worry I'll be there in like ten minutes bye " she said as she hung up

Damon Pov:

I didn't mean to snap at her I just couldn't risk her getting hurt I would never forgive myself if anything happened to. I dont see her as just any little girl I see her as my everything my princess my daughter ...my humanity

Bonnie Pov:
I got to house and everything was a mess. There was broken glass every where books on the ground and I saw Amelia laying on the couch with a stressed stefan pacing and a worried Damon sitting on the couch next to her. I immediately ran to lea to see what happened. "What happened to her " I asked Damon full of concern . Damon then explained and Stefan looked pissed because the had fought again.  I did I quick spell to see what was wrong with her and I signed in relief " well she just used to much magic she'll just need to sleep for a while and she'll be good to go but , I'll have to teach her how to control it or something like this will happen again . But I also found something weird she's a metamorphmagus"I said as I watched how confused these two idiots looked I then explained that a metamorphmagus is a person that can that can change their appearance at will some can turn into animals others can change their facial features and some can only change their colour of their or their eyes.

Nobody's Pov:
They both looked amazed at the abilities that Amelia could do even though she only showed that she was able to change the colour of a hair and eyes through emotions after Barney left Damon or Stefan to help take Amilea to bed "that was a really stupid thing to fight over I hope you know that Damon" "you don't think I know that I saw the way eyes change colour and heard what she said she scared to lose us and I'm scared to lose her " "she's just as stubborn as you that's why you guys fight as much" Stefan said with sight humour Damon lightly chuckeld at his word and gave the sleeping girl a kiss on the forehead as Stefan did the same thing they both left her room and went to their own .

Heyy sorry I know I said I will try to Post two day day but like shit happened and stuff I I wasn't feeling like writing and don't worry she'll be going to Hogwarts soon also idk If I said this already but this is not going to follow the exact plot of HP and TVD but most of the story is going to take place in HP sooooo yeahh love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘