"Nothing, it's just Rylee," you turned off your phone and began to sit up after seeing Connie approach your neighborhood. Connie stepped on the breaks at a slow pace as he parked at the curb far from near your home gates.

"You can pull up more...I don't feel like walking," you pointed at your house. Connie pushed the gear to put the car on park before resting his arm on the arm rest.

"I know, y/n," Connie whispered while gazing at you. You whipped your head to look at Connie who gently bit down on his bottom lip while gazing at your glossed lips. The both of you sat in silence, listening to one another breathe quietly but not once breaking eye contact.

"My mom can hang tight...for a few minutes," you teased with a smile on your face as you titled your head to the side.

"Yeah, yeah she can," Connie grinned as his hand cupped your cheek, the tip of his nose brushing against yours before softly pecking his lips onto yours. You felt your lips peck with Connie a few times before the pecks turned into tonguing.

Connie wrapped his hands around your neck and muffled a moan after feeling your tongue brush against his, "Up here, come on," Connie mumbled against your lips after breaking the kiss.

You felt Connie's hands grip onto your waist as he pulled you onto his lap. After getting on top of him, Connie adjusted his car seat by pulling the adjustment lever. You yelped and giggled at how fast the car seat lowered back, your hair hovering over Connie's face.

"Wait," you whispered while flipping your lace to the other side of your shoulder. You reached to your backpack that was placed on the ground in the backseat to grab your scrunchie to tie your hair up, "Ready," you and Connie mirrored the same smile before you leaned down to kiss him again.

Connie's hands crawled up to your thighs and up to your ass, grasping it in his hands as the kiss began to deepen. Your lips grazed against his jawline down to his collarbone, luckily that his tank top was the only thing he kept on for his torso.

"You doubting that we'd get caught?" you kissed Connie's neck after each word you spoke. Connie grunted softly while jerking his hips slightly as you began to grind slowly against the bulge that was rising against his pants.

"We won't," Connie muttered to stop himself from whimpering. Pulling his cap off, he placed it on your head and adjusted it so your face would be hidden, "Cause we're taking this to the backseat princesa," Connie smirked against your lips.

As you rose your head up and moved your body back to move to the backseat, you and Connie made an 'O' shape with your lips after your butt pressed against the steering wheel, the both of you erupted in laughter at the sound of the horn while hasting to the back of the car.

Your back laid down on the seat as Connie hovered over you with his hands placed above your head after locking the door, "We're gonna finish what we started, yeah?" Connie lifted the brim of the cap you wore to see your eyes.

"Lord, I forgot about that," you giggled after remembering what you and Connie did in his basement. You licked your lips and gently pushed his hand away from the cap on your head to hide your face, "Let's finish then, make it quick though."

Without hesitation, Connie smiled at you like a kid who finally won his wanted prize. Connie lifted up the hoodie you wore and began kissing your stomach like he did last time, his lips grazing around your skin while his hand was unbuttoning your pants.

Your breathing hitched as Connie began to suck tenderly against your stomach, your hand was still rested on the back of his neck, gently rubbing it. Connie pulled off your pants and smiled against your skin after rubbing the print of your panties.