Does blood come out of shirts??

Grace's POV:

Today was our last day with the boys before they had to leave. We were all pretty bummed out, but it would only be for a few months.

"Hey guys, c'mon it's our last day together lets do something." I said

"It's already late afternoon, what do you have in mind" Harry said

"Let's go to the park or something have a picnic play some soccer." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"To the PARKK" Louis yelled after everyone had grabbed their stuff. We all ran to the car not wanting to be the last one and drove to the park.

"Okay here's the deal since I was the first one to the car I pick my team" Louis said

"What that's not even fair" Niall shouted as he was laying on the blanket, throwing grapes in his mouth.

"You didn't let me finish and since Niall you were the last one you can be the second captain." Louis said smacking the grapes out of his hands.

"Never mind completely fair" Niall said and jumped up from off the ground.

Louis looked at all of us and started smirking at me. "Of course I pick Gracee" he said holding onto the e. I got up and high fived Lou.

"Lover boy" Niall said and Harry got up and winked at me and stood next to him.

"Liam"

"Cassie"

"What about Zayn" I said.

"He's went to call Perrie, so he's not playing." Liam said

We walked toward the soccer field at the park.

"Alright here's the plan, Liam you're in goal, Grace you got Niall and I will get Cassie."

"Wait Harry's in goal" I said confused. Louis nodded his head at me, he began talking plays for us to run.

"Alright let's begin" Liam shouted from the goalie net.

"Grace you can start with the ball" Niall said.

Someone shouted go and I passed the ball up to Louis. I was really happy for playing soccer all these years, but none of the boys know that yet. I ran up the field towards Harry who was in goal. He smiled at me and before he could realize what was happening Louis shot the first goal. I started laughing and Harry had a confused yet annoyed look on his face. I ran over to Lou and high fived him and we ran back to our side.

It was Niall's ball and he quickly ran down the field, man he was freaking fast. I ran down the field after Niall. Right as I got next to him, he quickly passed the ball to Cassie.

"Switch" Louis yelled. I ran over to Cassie and Louis blocked Niall. Cassie isn't much of a soccer player, well not really a player at anything actually. She never really had an interest for sports, but she was okay. She would always come to my games, so she knew the basics. I was just about to steal the ball from her when Cassie attempted to pass it back to Niall.

"Ouch" I yelled and fell to the floor. Like I said she attempted to pass it to Niall and ended up nailing the ball in my face. I mean it was a great shot to my face, my nose was bleeding. I quickly got up and shook it off. This has happened many times before, I looked over and saw Louis holding back his laughter.

"I'm good" I yelled and wiped my bloody nose on my shirt, hopefully blood comes out of shirts.

The game has been going on for an hour now and the score is tied up 1 to 1, we all decided next goal would win. Louis winked at me and I knew that it was time to do the play we talked about before the game. I dribbled down the field, I was just about to hit the goal box when I turned and passed the ball to Louis. Louis dribbled down and was about to shoot when at the last second he passed it back to me. I tapped the ball so it was a little bit in front of me and kicked the ball as hard as I could and it went flying in the top right corner skimming Harry's fingers.

"YESSS" I screamed. Louis ran up to me and tackled me to the floor and Liam came running down the field and jumped on top of us.

"WE WON!!!" All three of yelled at once. We got up and Harry, Cassie, and Niall were all laughing at us from our dog pile.

I walked over to Harry. "Nice shot Grace, I didn't know you could play that well" I smiled at him. "Thanks I.." and before I could finish Louis grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and started running.

"Sorry Harry, but Grace doesn't talk to LOSERS" Louis yelled to him.

We walked back to the blanket. Harry and I laid down next to each other and I put my head down on his shoulder. Everyone else was chatting over on the other side, but we both wanted to spend some time alone.

"Grace, I'm gonna miss you so much." Harry whispered.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too"

"I have a question"

"What?" I said

"When you came to the meet and greet you had a letter in your hand, what was it for."

"It was for you" I simply replied.

"For me" he said confused. All a sudden it started raining, so we all got up and began running to the car. When we all got into the car we were all soaking wet and began laughing.

I was really happy and everything that has happened in the past didn't matter to me right now. I was smiling and I felt whole again.

There you go guys! I hope you enjoyed.. I will be updating again this week :)

Vote and Comment!!