Where it all began??

Helloo, I hope your all having a wonderful day!! New chapter hope your all excited. xxxxx

Harry's POV:

"Grace what's wrong" I ask confused.

Right as we reached the bottom she got off and ran the opposite way. I got off the ride looking for where she went, but I couldn't see her.

"Harry where's Grace?" Cassie said as everyone else stood in front of me.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?!" She said sounding angry

"We were on the ride, and everything was fine and when we reached the bottom she ran off" I said replaying what had just happen.

"That's it? You didn't do anything else"

"I kissed her" I whispered. Cassie looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong, what's the big deal if he kissed her" Louis chimed in

Cassie stood there for a moment not saying anything. Okay she's really starting to freak me out. "There's some unfinished history in Grace's past"

"What do you mean by unfinished" Liam said

"Well it was almost 2 years ago, it was Grace's 16th birthday.."

Grace's POV:

I sat there under a tree in the local park. I was looking through my old Facebook photos when I came across an old photo. It was me on my 16th birthday, it would be exactly two years ago in two days from now. The funny part was that I could remember it like yesterday, because that was the day I lost myself. The day I was no longer Grace Brooks.

****FLASHBACK GRACE'S 16th BIRTHDAY**********

"C'mon Grace it will be so much fun" my boyfriend David said

"I don't know David can't we just go to a movie or something."

"Please babe, look we already have the fake ID's let's just go" he said begging.

"Okay fine, only because your cute when you beg."

David handed me a black dress and heals, "Here put this on." I looked down at the material and gave him a look.

"Hurry we gotta go before your parents come home." I quickly went into the bathroom and changed. I looked in the mirror and didn't look like myself. How come one day your one age and the next a year older? I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to David's car. David was 18 and he just go his drivers license.

"You look hot" he said. We drove to the club and waited on line to go in. As we got to the front the man greeted David. He looked at our ID's, well fake ID's and smiled and said we could go. Wow I was really hoping he would not let us in. I didn't really feel comfortable doing this, but David insisted.

He put his hand on my back and began walking inside the club. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked me. I shook my head no, I mean I might as well not break every rule. I stood at the back of the club minding my own business. I was beginning to worry, it's been over an hour since David went to the bar to get a drink. I was about to go look for him when a man came up to me and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend." The guy didn't let go of my hand instead he began pulling me towards the back.

"Excuse me please let go of me" I began tugging my arm away, but his grip became stronger. We walked into a strange room which was pitch black which made everything worse. I began to panic. He pushed me down on the bed and began kissing me.