If I was confused before, I was even more confused now. Hope had to be at least twenty...and last I checked, Diyoza was still pregnant the last time I saw her.

Upon our confused expressions, Diyoza gave us a small smirk. "Time dilation's a bitch." She then addressed her daughter. "How'd you get out?"

"Doesn't matter." Hope dismissed. "Right now, we need to get ourselves to the stone room and get out of Bardo." She gave us all a tightlipped smile. "We can get acquainted later."

"Where's Echo?" I demanded as we followed Hope into the corridor.

"She'll catch up."

Diyoza grabbed onto Hope's arm, causing her to stop. "She will, huh? What's going on?"

When Hope wasn't quick to answer, Diyoza gave her the famous 'mom' look. "Hope."

Hope didn't need to answer, because Octavia did. "She's getting revenge for Bellamy."

My stomach clenched as my heart skipped a beat. She was doing exactly what I should be doing.

Diyoza took another step toward her daughter. "Talk. Now."

Hope gave into her mother's demands. "All I know is that we have..." She trailed off, looking at a watch on her wrist. "45 minutes to get you off this planet."

Miller tilted his head. "What happens in 45 minutes?"

"I don't know."

None of us looked entirely convinced.

"Really." Hope asserted. "Levitt helped her with something, and she didn't tell me what it was because she knew you'd get it out of me and try and stop her."

Octavia's arms were crossed firmly over her chest. "Levitt wouldn't help her. What did she do to him?"

"He's alive, okay?"

Instead of following after Hope, Octavia turned in the other direction. "Let's move."

Hope let out a frustrated groan. "Aunty O., where are you going?"

"To find Levitt."

I jogged to catch up to Octavia. "Who's Levitt?" I wondered, trying to read the expression on her face.

She gave me a sidelong glance. "The only friend we have in this place."

---

It didn't take us long to stop in front of another door. Octavia did a quick scan of the area before hitting the button that sent the door flying open.

She rushed in, and the rest of us followed after. As we rounded the corner, my eyes landed on a man who was tied to a chair, his face completely bloodies as his head lulled forward.

"Levitt." Octavia breathed, instantly dropping down in front of him as she removed the gag from his mouth. "What happened?"

Levitt's droopy eyes looked up at her. "I failed." He whispered. "She killed two people in front of me and...I broke."

Octavia's gave him a sad look before moving to undo the ties that bound him to the chair.

"Wait."Clarke ordered. "Not yet. We need to find out what Echo is planning."

At the sound of her voice, Levitt looked up and it seemed as if his eyes lit up in delight. "Oh thank God...the Key had landed."

"What did Echo make you do?" Octavia wondered, ignoring Levitt's previous comment.

The delight faded from his face. "I helped her get it."

"Get what?" I wondered, causing him to look to me for a brief moment. What appeared to be recognition covered his face when his eyes landed on me.