I love you truly❤️🤗

Riddhima was on her bed thinking..
When will I ever learn! When would I learn to control myself around him!

She turned and looked at vansh who was lying beside her and said to him

Why vansh why did you take your revenge in such a way that I can't speak against you even if I want to.
Were all the sweet nothings you whispered into my ears a lie? were all your touches a lie?
Every kiss every bite every touch was it all a lie?
You just used me for ur own sexual pleasure vansh!
You wanted to destroy me you could have done that but why did you break my virginity for your own pleasure vansh!

Vansh- Riddhima I truly wanted u to feel good that night. I loved you that night and it was true love it wasn't all a sham!
I agree I wanted you sexually but I truly loved you that night! Everything I said to u was true!

Riddhima-How do I believe you huh?! You lied to me and used me! Why vansh(sobbing) why?!

Vansh felt his heart getting torn into pieces when he saw her in tears he went close to her and hugged her and she cried in his chest.

Vansh- sweetheart I'm sorry I'm so sorry for keeping you in this toxic family of mine but now I swear I will revive your respect and honor u lost I will prove u innocent my love I promise.

Sweetheart look at me look into my eyes baby he said lifting her chin up to meet her eyes. I love you riddhu please don't cry I hate it when you cry. U look like a cute little panda when u cry.

Riddhima- (pouting)I look like a panda!

Vansh- ya a panda! But a cute one that I wanna eat up right now.

Riddhima-(blushing) I need to go and take a bath.

Vansh- but we can take a bath together right?(smirking) you know to save water.

He carried her to the washroom and put her down. He removed her nighty and rubbed soap on his body Riddhima hissed at the contact their skins made.
Vansh back hugged Riddhima and opened the shower he gave her opened-mouth kisses on her shouder aaah mmn Riddhima moaned he moved infront of her and sucked her breasts aaaah oh shit shit shit vansh! That feels so good! Vansh smirked seeing her moaning for him and moved to her lips her kissed her hungrily and she parted her lips for him he entered his tongue into her mouth and she moaned aah your kisses are deadly vansh! Don't stop! They kissed for ten more minutes and then he turned off the shower. He carried her back to the room and dressed up for her he back hugged her and they stood in front of the mirror in that position for some time more no one said anything but they understood what they wanted to say. They spoke with their eyes.

Riddhima- vansh

Vansh- hmm

Riddhima- do you truly love me?

Vansh was shocked at her question. He turned her around and looked into her down shaped eyes.

Vansh- meeting you was a pleasure 🤗
Being with you was an adventure 😊
Staying with you was an unforgettable moment 🥰
Loving you was a dream come true 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
I can never replace you🙃

I LOVE YOU❤️❤️

Riddhima had tears in her eyes I love you too vansh.

The end.