No way!

So mister vansh raisinghania u can keep ur house and ego I'm going away from u forever....

Vansh stood trying to process what she just said....

Vansh-did she just say she's leaving the house! she's leaving me! Oh fuck! I just wanted to exact revenge not chase her away from my life! No way I'm not letting go of her!

Author...
As riddhu turned around to go get out of the house she felt herself being lifted up.

Riddhu- what the! Vansh what's this? Let go of me!

Vansh- no way baby you're just too hot to go out someone might steal you from me.

Riddhu-Vansh! Leave me!

Vansh didn't mind riddhu he just kept walking to their room.
After they got to their room....

Vansh put riddhu down and locked the door behind them....
Riddhu was about to say something but vansh walked to her and pinned her to the wall....

Vansh-Riddhima don't ever make the mistake of trying to leave me again get it!

Ridz-but I thought you didn't love me vr then why are you scared of losing me??

Vansh didn't answer her he just carried her to the bed and caged her between his arms like she was going to run away(maybe she was) and slept. Riddhu didn't object cause she was too tired to  argue.

Next morning....
Vansh woke up but didn't find Riddhima beside him he hurriedly went downstairs only to find Riddhima in a crop top with short jeans and a jacket giggling with Kabir!

Vansh- Riddhima! What are you doing over here with him so close to you! Your lips are almost touching! Do u want Kabir also just like how u wanted me you little bitch!

Vansh realized what he just said out of anger.
Riddhima stood shocked with tears in her eyes but then she wiped the tears aggressively and pulled Kabir with her to vansh.

Riddhima- I'm a bitch? Let me show you how bitchy I can be then and with that she smashed her lips on kabir's lip and started kissing him.

Vansh went to her jerked her away from him and punched him on his face cause he was also enjoying her kiss by reciprocating.

Vansh-Riddhima! How dare you do that! Now u have to get punished for this.and with that he dragged her to their room and  locked the door.
He walked dangerously close to her and pinned her to the wall.

Vansh- so Mrs raisinghania u were busy kissing another man when u very well know I don't share my belongings especially u! 

Riddhima- but as far as I think you don't know me and u just called me a bitch so I can do whatever I want right?! I will now give my body to whoever I want!

Boom! That crossed the limits vansh raised her legs up and wrapped them around his waist he then moved to her lips and began to kiss her roughly he was biting her sucking her licking her. But riddhu closed her eyes tightly which angered him more.

Vansh - open your eyes Riddhima I want you to look into my eyes while I make hot sensous rough love to you!
Riddhu didn't open her eyes still so he slid his hands inside her shorts and thrust his index finger into her and used his thumb to rub her clit.
Riddhima gasped and opened her eyes out of pain and pleasure. She was trying hard to suppress her moans but he was torturously slow that she couldn't control anymore.

Riddhu- vaaaansh! Oh fuck!

Vansh began to thrust and rub faster.

Riddhu-vansh please I wanna cum please I can't hold it!

Vansh- enjoy my sweet torture sweetheart it's a punishment you're not cumming till I want you to. And with that he carried her to the bed and moved below her. He removed her shorts and began to lick her pussy.

Riddhima-Aaaah vaaaansh! Mmm oooh!

Riddhima couldn't hold anymore so she cummed on his face and he licked her juice.

Vansh moved up and kissed her lips softly while fondling her breasts. He broke the kiss and placed his forehead against hers they were both panting!

Vansh- I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to call you a bitch I love you so much.

Riddhima- sometimes I don't even know what u want vansh if u loved me so much then why didn't you try to find out the truth once?? Huh??! You always hurt me vansh!

Vansh- go to sleep we'll talk about all this later okay? I love you.

To be continued.....

Tell me how it is!