"Hey baby, wait why I can't see you," She questioned making Sincere look down at the phone that was in her lap. She saw her granny squinting her eyes in the camera.

Her grandparents both had IPhones because their grandchildren wanted to be able to FaceTime them. Her cousins brought them the phone but Sincere had to teach them how to use it.

"That's because I'm driving,"

"How you been baby," Her grandma asked.

"I've been okay I guess just been taking it one day at a time," She replied sighing.

"Yeah I know that's all you could do,"

"Amy what I tell you about putting your face all in that camera," Sincere chuckled once she heard her grandpa's voice through the speaker.

"Harold leave me the fuck alone and go get ready for bible study," Her granny fussed causing her Grandad to smack his teeth.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm not coming to church with you. You got to sit their for two hours and listen to that man talk,"

"Your coming and that's final," Looking down once more she saw her granny mugging her Grandpa.

"Don't be mad if I go to sleep like last time either," Her grandpa huffed.

"Is that my favorite grandchild," Her granddad said coming into the camera.

"Grandad your not suppose to have a favorite," Sincere chuckled.

"Well I do the rest of them muther fuckers is bald headed and get on my nerves," Harold said causing his wife to hit him upside his head.

"See that's why I should've cheated," She saw her grandad buck behind her granny's back.

"Grandad you better stop playing with granny na," Sincere instigated.

"Harold I'm not going to tell you again go get ready," Her granny warned.

"Stop all that nag- wait I mean stop all that fussing," Harold corrected himself once he saw his wife's face.

"Bye ms girl because your grandma is getting on my nerves,"

"Look baby there's a cookout this weekend and I wanted to see if you was going to come," All Sincere could do was let out a sigh.

"Granny I don't have time for them folks. All they gonna do is be nasty towards me." She shrugged pulling up to her apartment complex.

"Listen baby just come for a little while, you could even bring Ivy," Her granny tried to reason.

"I'm gonna think about it," Sincere said gathering her things from out her car.

"Alright baby well let me go make sure your grandad getting dressed,"

"Okay bye granny love you," Sincere locked her doors to her car before walking towards the complex.

"Love you too," Her granny replied.

"Stay dangerous, lil nigga," She heard her grandad say before she hung up.

Sincere loved her grandparents to death, they was all she had left. She didn't really mess with her mommas side of the family. Most of them didn't even come to her parents funeral nor her brothers one.

Her mommas side was very up-scale and looked down on anyone who didn't have money.

Her dads side was cool for the most part but she did have cousins and aunties who didn't like her nor cared for her.

Only a few of her cousins, aunties, and of course her grandparents cared for her. The rest thought that she was stuck up and they even blamed her for Seven's death.