Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Comment what you think of my chapters cause feed back is always great.
-------------------------
Devyn's POV~
That guy was so hot and I just shook his hand. I think I'm actually having love at first sight. And not to seem too confident, but I think he liked me too. I walked into the living room to see Sof, Sam, and six other guys.

"Come Sof we gotta get home." I said. All the guys besides Pony looked at me confused. Then I realized that they must have thought I would be a guys because of my name. Sof always seems to leave that out when when I am about to meet someone she knows.

"Hi I'm Sof's older sister." I said. They all said hi to me.

"Okay bye guys. Oh and bye Dallas." Sof said kissing his cheek. Since when did my younger sister have a boyfriend. To be honest he looked like trouble to me, but I didn't really feel like discussing it with Sof. I know that would not end very well.

I was about to walk out the door when I heard a voice.

"Devyn, do you think that maybe you would wanna go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Darry said. Man was he hot when he when he was trying to make a good first impression. How could I say no?

"Yes that would be great." I said and gave him a smile. "Um great I guess I'll pick up at 6:00 then, is that a good time?" He said.

"That's perfect. Bye guys" I said and walked out the door.

"Well looks like someone has the hot for good ol' Darrel Curtis, doesn't she?" Sof said. "You could say that." I said as we got in the car. I couldn't stop smiling. That dude was a complete masterpiece sent from god, and he wanted me. I would say this was a good night:)

----------------
So sorry, this was really short, but I didn't feel like writing to much today. I was kind of busy and just wanted to at least write something since it's been 3 days