chapter 3

We finally got to England and let me just say living here is nice. There are maids, room keepers, and chefs. The best part is my moms not here to tell me what to do. Plus zayns always out with the boys at meetings and stuff. Wait did I forget to mention that because I'm living with zayn I also have to share the house with four other idiots.

I met this kid named Jack and well were drug buddies. We usually smoke weed together and well today was just one of those days...

I was about to leave when the maid stopped me.

"Andrew I don't think you father wants you leaving today" her elder voice rang.

"Oh you mean zayn? He's not my father and I don't think he needs to know" I said pulling out $100 (sorry I only know American money) and winking. She looked unsure but then played along. I was free to go. Or so I thought.

Just as I was about to head to jacks house. Zayn and his crew came rolling down the stree in their skinny black limo.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked following up behind me.

"Does it matter?" I question

"Actually it does. Just tell me where your going and I will let you go" he sais trying to make a deal.

"I'm going back to California" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes in the process.

"Go back inside we need to talk" zayn said sternly

"Talk to them" I said pointing to the rest of the boys.

"Andrew come on we just need to go over some things" the blonde boy said with his Irish accent.

I groaned but followed them in.

"What? Make it fast I have places to be" I said dramatically sitting down on the couch looking at my fake watch.

"I know you do drugs. I know you have been arrested many more times then we could even count, and I know you have a criminal record of stealing things. So you will not be allowed out of this house without being supervised by one of us and or grace (the maid)." He said and I slowly looked up at him.

"Are you fucking serious!! This is bull shit. I saw you smoke before on Twitter. Does that mean you need supervised. My life was perfect before moving to this hell hole with a bunch of bastards. I would rather live with mom instead of a dough bag that calls himself a father. I know I was two the last time you saw me but reality, I grew up!!" I yell as I storm to my room slamming the door.

AN: I feel like my chapers are really short but I like to end at sertain times. Anyway tell me what you think. Also I'm really sorry if I offended anybody when I said "gay" I don't gave a problem with gay people at all, actually I think they are really cool. Oh and I'm obviously from America so I have no clue why I chose to have the setting in England because I don't know one thing about England Hahahahaha