chapter 2

Just as I said that the front door open reveling zayn. My mom stared at me expecting me to say hello. More like hellno (hehe I came up with that one). I turned on my heels walking toward my bed room.

"He's changed" my mother sighed

Before I could hear a response I quickly slammed ny door shoving ear buds into my ears so I wouldnt have to hear the bull shit excuses. A couple hours went by before I heard my door open. I looked up and there he stood. Zayn, you know that guy from that gay band one direction (its just for the book I like them btw).

"Get out" I said pointing to the door "don't let the door hit you on the way out"

"Andrew your mom can't handle you anymore. Your coming to live with me in England and that's final. We both thought it would be best" he said

"You both? Since when did you make a decision involving me life. You can't just walk in here and take me to fucking England. Your not my dad" I said gripping my phone tightly.

"It's either you come with me or the police drag you England because I have full custody of you. Andrew were doing this for your own good. Come on I already have your stuff in my car"

"My own good? How about you get the hell out of my life and stay there" I said leaving the room heading to zayns car.

"Andrew I'm sor-" my mom tried saying but I quickly turned the music up on my phone and headed towards the car. A couple minutes later zayn came and got in the drivers seat. My mom stood leaning on the door post as we pulled out. I could tell she looked upset but this is what she wanted, right. I gave her the finger as we drove away. Zayn sighed but kept driving anyway.

AN: so I know I just started this but please tell me what you think about it, it would mean a lot. Thank you :)