No Matter What, I will Stay with you, Always

The next morning, Jessica was reading a letter from her parents.

Jose was walking by and saw the lady outside. 

"Ah good morning, my dear." He said.

She looked up from the letter and smiled. 

"Morning." She said.

Jose walked up to her. 

"And what are you up to this fine day?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Just reading something from my mom and dad. They're just asking how I'm doing, and telling me what's new with them." She said.

"How nice." He said. 

He picked up the envelope on the ground and noticed the name.

"Samuel Crane. The oil tycoon? The richest man in the world?" He asked.

She blushed. 

"Uh yes. That's my dad." She said.

"I knew it. I knew you looked familiar. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was worried you wouldn't want to be around me anymore. I thought you would be intimidated by my family's wealth." She said, blushing.

"That's ridiculous, what made you think that?" He asked.

"Because before I came here, every man I ever met was either scared off by my fortune or they only wanted to be with me because of that fortune. I was engaged to another man, who at first was okay with all the money I had, but the week before our wedding, he just felt like he would be doing nothing while I'm the one working. And he was in love with another girl. So he dumped me because I was rich. I guess you could call him old fashioned. He believes its the man's job to work and the woman's job to stay at home, cooking and cleaning. So I came here for a fresh start. I guess I was worried if I told you, I would loose you." She said.

He raised her chin. 

"Listen, you having all this wealth makes no difference to me. You are still the same beauty inside and out I have come to know. Nothing will ever change that. And that man has no idea what he was doing. He gave up a radiant beauty such as yourself. Believe me. No matter what, I will stay by you. Always" He said.

She smiled. 

"Oh Jose. Your so sweet." She said, hugging him. 

He hugged her right back.