He is my first love, my one and only love, and will be my last love too, I am cent percent sure about it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He is my first love, my one and only love, and will be my last love too, I am cent percent sure about it. We dated for 5 years and after our college graduation, we got married.

LOVE !!! a simple feeling which rules the whole world. I learned it from my mother. I missed that feeling when I lost my mother. When I lost her love. After her loss, I found no one pure other than my brother, specifically my half brother.

My father is a bastard. Oh, I mean it. He is a monster. He married my mother without her consent only for business benefits. When she died, I found her diary where she mentioned about her love and her pathetic life. I already knew about her love, she told me many things about her love to me and my brother. My mom loved her friend, a girl. Wow... her first love and forever love. When my father approached my mother, she directly rejected him, she not even hesitated to tell him about her love. She thought he would stay away from her when he comes to know about her love life. But she didn't expect that monster would ruin her love's life. He showed how cruel he would be and to prove that he raped her love's life that too in front of her eyes. Oh... I still remember the pain those words held in that diary, I couldn't even read it properly because that whole page was drenched with my mom's tears.

He threatened her to marry him so that he will spare her love's life. To save her, she married him. She thought, by doing that she can save her hun, oh that's how she calls her love,' hun' so sweet!!! But he hid her lover somewhere making no way for my mother to reach her. But she didn't stop there. She used all her resources to find her only after 10 months in an abandoned building on her last days of pregnancy. Yes, she carried that monster's child, my brother Hai Kuan.

When my mom admitted her hun to the hospital, before the operation, her hun kissed my mother and the last word she said to my mother was "I love you always". It's love, so pure.

That's the last word my mom heard from her hun, coz she died while giving birth to my brother due to excessive loss of blood. It was such a miracle my brother made out alive at that time. Because she was given no food for days and tortured continuously which made her so weak.

I still remember how my mother cries every night seeing a women's picture saying sorry often. My mom's hun, Liu Yifei, her true love!!!

 My mom's hun, Liu Yifei, her true love!!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.