(not a chapter) Perfect

A/N
short fluff because i suck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat on your bed, sniffling and letting tears stream down you face. You stared at your phone, contemplating whether to call Stan or not.

After 10 minutes, you decided to call him. You just needed to hear his voice. You just wanted to know he was there, actually there, that he was real.

You picked up your phone and dialed his number, your hands shaking. After 3 rings, he picked up.

"Hi, Y/n!" he said happily. You could tell he was smiling through the phone. You giggled, your mood instantly lifted from his being happy.

"Hi, Stan." you said. Your voice was quivering and it was obvious you had been crying, but you didn't care. You just liked that Stan was with you.

"Y/n? Are you crying? What's wrong?" he asked. His voice was laced with concern.

"It's nothing. I'm just.. not in a good place right now." you answered. You stared at the wall in front of you, not quite entirely there.

"Oh.." he muttered. It was silent for a moment before he spoke up again.

"Can you meet me at the small park we go to sometimes? In.. 10 minutes?" he asked. The park was your favorite place to go.

"Stanley, you don't need to go to the park with me, I'm fi-"

Stan cut you off. "No, you're not fine, and I want to help you feel better. Please?" he said. You sighed.

"Alright, fine. You're so lucky I love you, you dork." you grumbled with a small smile.

"I love you too, Y/n." Stan replied, then hung up. You chuckled before getting up to get dressed.

You slipped on some jeans and Stan's sweater that he had given you, smiling at the way the sleeves went slightly over your hands.

You grabbed your shoes, got them on, and grabbed your car keys. You stepped out of the house, breathing in the cool night air. Huh, I guess I sort of needed this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stepped out of your car, seeing Stan already waiting for you on a swing. You smiled. He really came to the park for me at this hour. I love him. So fucking much.

You walked up from behind him, careful to be quiet. When you got close enough, you tapped on his shoulders and immediately swung your arms around his neck. "Hi, my love." you giggled. Stan laughed in return.

"Hi, Y/n" he said, leaning back to kiss your cheek. He stood up from the swing and held out a (f/f). You gasped, taking it softly from his hands and staring at it in awe. "Stanley.." you whispered. Stan smiled his small, adorable smile.

You looked up from the flower and at him for a moment before stepping up to him and wrapping your arms around his neck again, this time connecting your lips. He smiled through the kiss and placed his hands on your hips, bringing you closer.

After you pulled your face away from his, still keeping in the same position, he just kept this goofy smile on his face while staring lovingly at you. You didn't quite know it yet, but Stanley was totally amazed that you were dating him. He thought you were beautiful, that you could have any guy you wanted, and the fact that you were his boyfriend made him overflowed with joy. If he could, he would spend all day just looking at you and listening to your voice, your giggles, watching the way you blushed everytime you kissed, the way your hair bounced up and down when you laughed. You were perfect, you were his, and he loved you more than you could ever know.

Stanley didn't know that you were amazed that he was yours, either. He was tall and handsome and the cutest person you had ever laid eyes on. When you two are together he can barely keep his hands off you, and you loved that about him. You loved everything about him. The way his laugh sounds, the way he could talk forever about Bloodwitch, and moments like this when all he could do was look at you. He was yours, you were his, and you loved him in a way that no one else could love another.

You stared back up at him for a moment before burying your head in his neck.

"Thank you for this, Stanley. I love you. So much."

Stan rested one hand on your head and the other on your back. "I love you too, Y/n. I really do. You're perfect. Never, ever forget that."

You giggled into his shoulder.

Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
HAHAHA HIIII
i'm so very sorry. the last few months have been a trainwreck but the next chapter is being worked on. in the mean time have this small fluff chapter <3

word count: 816 words