The real fight!-Chapter 22

Comincia dall'inizio

They looked at each other then used their swords to crush the floor they're on so they can go to the floor bellow and dodge the attacks.

"Run and go hide now!!" They both said as th persons they were protecting run and hide.

"You're not getting away. Now turn,splatter sickle." He said as he raised two fingers.

Just as uzui was looking away,the slash from the sickle earlier came back to them..

Good thing y/n's has good reflexes,so she manage to block the slash that was for uzui.

Uzui's reflex and gut feeling made him look in front of him and saw y/n skillfully block all those slash.

And then uzui thinks of a way to kill those siblings while helping y/n block those slashes.

Just then y/n sensed that uzui was about to do something so she ducked and uzui sliced those balls he threw on the air.

Y/n stood up a little annoyed about the explosion and the fact that the siblings didn't die.

"...Well. Ordinary means won't do the trick,huh." Uzui said and y/n nodded as the two of them looked at the ball of sash in front of them.

"The two of us are one,after all." Gyuutarou said as daki was riding on his shoulders with a little pout.

"You two are different,man. Different from all of the pillars I've killed up to now." Gyuutarou said getting mad.

"Well I'm not really a pillar but I have a strength that exceeds them.." y/n said plainly and looking bored as uzui nodded.

"Not a pillar but has a strength that exceeds them....... hmmmm. Niiiice,man. Niiice. I'll enjoy killing you." He said as y/n let out a little laugh.

"Pffft. Hahahah,well that is if you can..." y/n said with eyes glowing red,fangs shown and sharp tail out.

"Yea,I will. My sickle is full of deadly poison. That will kill you two." He said raising his sickle.

"I'm from a family of shinobi. I developed some resistance,so poison won't work."

"I'm a war lord,I've dealt much worse than this and I have resistance to poison in case I get shot by an arrow full of poison in war." Y/n said as uzui did too.

"The shinobi went extinct in the edo era. Don't lie to us! And resistance to poison?! That's impossible!" Daki shouted.

"Hmmm? Huh? HEe hee hee. Well would you look at that. The poison is working slow and steady. That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff wasn't it. Laaaaame." Gyuutarou said.

Y/n looked down and smiled.

"No. Its not working at all. How about we dance for you?" Y/n asked looking up with glowing red eyes.

(Like this⬆️ also who here is a tensei shitara slime datta ken fan?! If you are a fan,I am too! Also I edited milims eye hehe sorry)

"I'm in tip top shape,and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls! Flamboyantly!!" Uzui said.

The two of them rushed towards gyuutarou and daki.

They swing their blades very fast. Uzui used his two blades to pin down gyuutarou's sickles while y/n kicked daki up.

Gyuutarou got his sickkles out off uzui's pin and swing it towards y/n,at the same time daki uses her sash to attack uzui.

That time uzui threw those balls again as gyuutarou and daki was gonna attack them.

It exploded and while the beads explodes,y/n and uzui uses this time to attack the two a little.

Gyuutarou appeared behind uzui as uzui used his blades to fight him, suddenly uzui's blades extended,uzui was holding onto the to of the blade with a strong grip strength.

Gyuutarou was flexible enough to dodge the blade but y/n appeared behind him and manage to put a little scratch on his neck.

"Tsk!" Y/n clicked her tounge in annoyance.

Mean while daki is throwing a tantrum again by saying she's the only one getting cut up.

(TO BE CONTINUED! MUAHAHAHAH)

Sorry this took so long I was visiting mah classmate last Friday and stay the night there. When we were going home there was a bad traffic and we were carrying plants because my classmate is a son of my envi teacher and my envi teacher and my mom are best friend's so my mom asked for plants and I think we brought 3 plants from them then we went to buy pots for the plant but then mom saw a plant she wanted for so long. So we came home with four plants,pots,fertilizer and a tired body.

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

The war lord title is given to Someone when they survive 5 wars,fighting in front lines and coming back without a fatal injury.

Y/n is having a hard time adjusting to people she fights besides with because she is used to fighting alone.

There's a plot twist on the future chapter!!

Total of 1355 words