Chapter 2

Happy reading 😊😊😊

[Wave POV]

During the break, we sit in the of the canteen. Oh and Peach sit together facing me and Nam, Inn sits on the other side. A guy comes to our table and pours water into our food. I'm shocked at first but my shirt is all wet. I'm very angry that I punch him on his face too hard.

"Are you crazy, huh?" I yell at that person who holds his face. I think all eyes are on me.

"You want to die, huh?" Then three boys run toward me and they punch and kick me and Oh. I also returned their punch.

And now we are standing in front of the director. But his decision is not satisfactory.

"Ohhh! you support him because he's your nephew. Wow, what a nice decision?" I say.

"Don't you know a little bit of manner?" The direction stand up angrily

"I know and I also know who to pay respect....so what punishment do Director want to give us?" I say with a smile.

And now what happened, I can't walk properly. I call Jack to pick me up.

I call Jack when I end my class ...no no Sun's class
"I end my class.....are you coming?"

[Yes I'm waiting]

"Could you come to my classroom instead"

[Okay, I'll be there in a min]

With that, he cut the call and I'm sitting waiting for him. Peach come and go with Oh. Nam and Inn are also sit in their place and look at me as if I do some crime.

"What's with that look? It's annoying." They don't reply, "Don't you guy go home?"

"We are waiting for you to go together," Inn said. Wow, what a friend.

"Ah, no need. Someone,...."

"Did you wait too long, sorry I meet...." He cut me off and stop talking while looking at Nam. I know what he is doing.

"Not long..... let's go, I'm hungry and it hurt all over my body"

"Okay....why did involve in the fight, huh? Give me your bag, let me carry" I give him my bag and walk out with him without spearing a glance.

When we reach Sun's room, he treats my wound. We boys live in his room, girls live in another room and Mr Pom was back early because of the director. They let us help people who need help, so he let us help Sun.

"I'm sorry, Wave," said Sun.

"Why are you saying sorry for?" To be honest, I feel something strange as if Sun and I know each other for a long time.

"You are hurt because of me. If you...."

"Hey! Don't say like that. That's not your fault, it's your dumb friend, Oh's fault" I know a secret but I don't want to tell anyone because that's not something I can tell easily.

"So you are saying that that Copper bully because his girlfriend chooses your friend over him?" Korn asked.

"Yes, you can say that but I don't think Peach is serious about her relation with Oh too," Sun said.

"Ah don't think too much about others, they will be fine"

"Umm, I almost forget. Today there is an announcement saying that your exam will be conducted one week earlier so it will be this coming Monday" I said but I don't know why I kinda love this kid, I don't know it because he looks like me or because he is stupid. He is so stupid, stupid enough that if the World stupid people gathered together and pick up the most stupid person then it'll be him.

"What? Monday, that means I only have three days left." He widely opens his eyes with his face and his expression, he looks like a doll.

"Umm so go study..."

[Knock, knock]

"I'll go and see who is it" without waiting for my response, he runs as if I'm some kind of monster. Huh! this kid. I shook my head and was about to get up but startle by his loud voice.

"What are you doing here?" This kid why is he so stupid?

"We come to visit you. Step aside, why are you blocking the way?" I think it is Oh, the one who is extremely stupid with his stupid face.

I think their group should name as a 'World extreme stupid group', it will be great. Sun and Oh were so stupid that they were in the first place. Inn looks smart, cool, handsome but he is also very stupid and that girl, Nam she looks smart, clever but is also so dumb. I wonder how they meet and become friends to make such a stupid group of people.

"Ahhhhh..... Sun, ghosts! Ghosts! Help me!" Oh, shout when he saw us," Sun, are they our ghost or our body? Are we dead?" Look how stupid this kid is.

"Oh! calm down fir...." Nam tries to calm the frightened Oh but before she could finish speaking she was fainted after seeing Mon.

"Did I do something?" Mon said with a confused look and look at everyone inside.

Everyone shook their head except these two dumb, one is checking fainted Nam and one is looking at Mon with horror. Everyone look at him, finally he shouted again but this time is different.

He prays to God!!

"God, please don't bring Nam with you. Please give us some more time, we will live in a better form. And most importantly, I....I....don't even get my first....kiss. Can I get a kiss at least before I die? Please don't bring us with you" everyone laugh at him.

Everyone in the room laughs at him, not because of his pray but because of his dumbness.

"Ah! Peach, I'm so glad you died with us, so I..." He tried to hug her before he could, Pang already drag in aside or else Punn will kill him for real.

"Ahhh!" He fainted after seeing who drag him. Sun signs after seeing his stupid friends.

"I don't use my potential" Pang looks confused.

After settling the two fainted people on bed Pang uses his potential to wake them up.

"Sun! I'm not dead, right?" Oh said as his tears fall.

"What do you think?" I smirk after seeing their panic reaction.

"Are we?" Nam asked, she is already crying.

"No, you are not," Sun said behind us.

"Ah, What a relief! So who are they?"

"Umm Oh, Nam, I want to tell you something"

Sun, Claire, Namton narrate the story, after finishing the two dumb stares on Sun who looks down. I thought they wouldn't accept but they supported him. Unbelievable.

"Sun love Inn, Inn love Nam, Nam love Sun...wow this is great. A perfect love triangle."

"Don't worry even if I like you, I'll support you Sun"

"Thank you guys" Finally Sun cried, and the dumb group hug happens.

The stupid group hug was interrupted by the sound of the message. Nam took out his phone and said which shock everyone

"Umm, Inn said he is in downstairs, he will be in a min"

"What?"

=========

I hope you like my story🙂🙂

Please vote and comment

Take care😘😘stay safe

See you soon 😉😉