14;Zane

A/N: Sorry it's been so long, I'm trying to get some more inspiration for this story. Thanks ILy guys so much 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Badum

Badum
I could feel Gwen's heart beating to the rhythm of my sucking. We were in harmony, sweet sweet harmony. Her blood tasted salty and fresh and I almost smiled in delight.
Almost.
Her kiss with Leon had put me in a sort of sour mood. They stared wistfully and hopefully into each other's eyes, hoping to make it out alive, and spend the last of there tiny life spans together. He leaned in, careful not to bump his head on the side on the grate, and  magic happened. Their lips brushed together in symphony as I watched in disgust.
Love.
Who needs it when you have a badass reputation?
I sure as hell didn't. But somehow that kiss left me dizzy and outraged. I wasn't jealous. I wasn't. I wasn't? I wasn't jealous? I glanced up to see Gwen, not giving a care in the world. She was far to lost in her own fantasy...probably thinking about her precious Leon.
Stop it. She with him. You don't even give a damn about this girl. She's a shriving deer. Your prey. Or was she praying on me?
I examined her brownish hair. The way the were straight, and formed waves at the bottom of the lengths. The reminded me of tidal pools I had once seen, only much greener. The way I could see clear to the bottom of the floor. The sandy terrain, shifting, as little crabs or sea creatures, scurried about. The water pattern seeming to swirl at the bottom. Like her hair. I inhaled it. Oh how the peach trees smelled so fresh and real. Almost as if I was there.

The hairs on my neck stood up. I become so lightheaded as the images of Gwen scared face came to mind. I had completely forgot about that. A dream I had. One where I freighted her, left off an eerie and chilling figure. Evil.

I pulled from her, and she looked at me shocked. But she just smiled and nestled into my chest, forgetting of the true demon I was. I felt her body, fraile and chilly, pressing at me for warmth. I slowly, but surly got my arm around her. At first she was freighted, by soon started tracing my hand. Making circles on it, rounding more and more.

My thoughts wondered off to Sierra a. She seemed to be so misunderstood. The way she acted wasn't her. God knows I made me think it was. But under the darling scowl, with her tanned face, was a Anita freak. She stressed more than anyone I knew. Heck, I remembered when I came into her room to wake her up, and she was sitting in bed sweating in fear. There had been a tap on her window and she thought it was a crazy man. My parents and I tried to assure her it was a tree branch. She still wouldn't buzz. After about a half-hour of talking to her, dada got her a glass of water and she, started moving a little. We almost had to call the doctor to come and get her back to her senses. She scared my parents a lot. And me. I was 6 and Sierra was 14. Things have changed though. Now instead of getting stressed and anxious, she gets cross and mean. I wish I could help her. I didn't know how. I don't.

A chilly brezze went across my neck, and I snapped back to reality. Gwen was there hugging my chest, eyes closed, grinning slightly, though I'm not sure. It was hard to tell. She was gorgeous. Now I truly saw it.
I couldn't contain what I had regretted from the begging.

I was in love with Gwen Goodwin.

But I treated her like dirt. She was a diamond to me. I'd show her.

I reached down, and brushed her soft hair behind the flap of her left ear. She blinked, but before fully opening her eyes, I slammed my lips hard onto hers. She opened them in surprised, and I grinned at her reaction. She didn't fight her off. She pushed her hands through my hair, and retuned the kisses, deepening them each time. We broke slightly.

" I always, kinda felt something for you Bradley."

I grinned.

We kissed for an eternity. Taking breathes and not saying a word. We stared at into each other's eyes, hers ice blue, mine pitch black.

I loved her.

I know she loved me too.

I could see it...

In her eyes 👀

A/N: Considering I'm not supposed to get on my IPad for a while, it's amazing I finished this chapter. Thanks for being so very patient for this update 😅😅

What did you think of Zane and Gwen's chemistry??

Team Len (Leon and Gwen) or Team Zen (Zane and Gwen)

Comment with a #teamlen or #teamzen

Thanks for all the reads, the support makes me so happy!!!

Loves Forever!!