RAAVI- Yeah so I live with my parents alone. I have an elder brother Shivaang but he lives in Delhi with Bhabhi.

SHIVA- So only three people?

RAAVI- Yeah Actually it would have been two .

SHIVA- I didn't understand..

RAAVI- So I am their adoptive daughter. My biological parents died when I was 10 days old. My Masi became my mother after that and inly if I don't tell someone, nobody can sense that they are not my real parents.

SHIVA- Wow!

(A tear escaped her eyes but it couldn't reach the table top. Shiva forwarded his hands and it fell on his hand. They shared an intense eye lock and smiled)

RAAVI- And what about you?

SHIVA- You have already met Bhai Bhabhi. Thy are inly my family. I don't even remember precisely when Mom Dad left us. First Bhai took care like father. Then came Bhabhi, she is my mom now.

RAAVI- She is a sweetheart.

SHIVA- Yes she is.

(Then romantic song starred playing and Raavi stood up. She forwarded her hands to Shiva and he held it)

(Then Shiva kept his right hand on he waist and she put her left hand on his shoulders. They started dancing and once again lost in each other's eyes.)

RAAVI- Shiva I think I really like you.

SHIVA- I like you too Raavi. And I can't to fall in love with you.

( Shiva stopped dancing, took out a ring from his pockets and bent on his knees)

RAAVI- What are you doing?

SHIVA- Miss Raavi Narayan will you be my girlfriend?

RAAVI- Yes I will(with a wide smile on her face)

( Shiva put the ring on her fingers and kissed her on cheeks. Raavi blushed )

SHIVA- Comeon lets finish the food. Its already 10 pm. You need to reach home on time.

RAAVI- Yeah!

(They finished the food. Since Shiva already knew that she didn't like any body else paying for her,he didn't offer only. They split the bill and paid and got back on the car)

(They were just on the main road when they saw a person lying on the road in front of the car)

RAAVI- Who is that?

SHIVA- Maybe he needs help. Let me see.

RAAVI- Okay but be careful.

(Shiva got down the car and suddenly somebody hit him on his head. He fainted.)

RAAVI- Shivaaaa

(After sometime Shiva regained consciousness and saw that the car was empty. Neither he could see that man. He knew that she had been kidnapped. He was now angry with himself and guilty for putting her in this trouble. He didn't know which way he should take. But he just started walking in the jungle.)

(After few minutes, he heard a loud sound and recognised that it was Raavi's. He went ahead and saw a small cottage,took some bricks in his hand and entered inside it. Shiva couldn't believe what he saw. One of those men was on Raavi with her struggling to get out of his tight hold.)

(His blood started boiling and he hit that man hard on his head. Raavi came running and hid behind him. But this time Shiva wasn't going to lose. He beat both of them very much and they ran from there. After running for half hour, they reached and their car and sat in it)

SHIVA- Why did you come down the car? (angrily)

RAAVI- But how could I leave you like that. When I got down they put something on my nose and the next thing I remember I was in that cottage.(she broke down and started crying) I am Sorry Shiva!

SHIVA- I am sorry!

(He took her in a tight hug and wiped her tears)

SHIVA- Comeon let me drive. I'll drop you and then I'll book a cab. You shouldn't be going alone tonight.

(She obeyed. Before he start the car, she held his and said Thank You. He smiled and put his hand around her cheeks. She kissed his palm and started coming forward. He tilted his head making it easier for her. Then their lips touched each other and they were lost in euphoria. It was a deep and passionate kiss, kiss of commitment and love with a little lust too. Both of them enjoyed it and they broke it only when getting breathless)

(It was a silent ride and soon they reached her house. He parked the car and booked his cab. While leaving, she hugged him and he kissed her forehead. It was a peaceful good bye and he left)

(They both spent sleepless night thinking about each other)

That's it for today.
Please tell how was it and don't forget to vote 😊

Word Count- 1356